Thread: how many mods are there??

how many mods are there??

How many mods are on this board how man administratos and chat mods and whatever I left out???

I have been wanting to know this but do not want to do any work trying to figure it out so plz could any mods help me with this question?

Counting me there are 18 mods (boards and chat) and 2 admins(Alex and roman)
    This signature will self destruct in 5 seconds.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Villain | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor

cant you just count down the side of the boards and count up the diff. mods and then add 2 for steven and nick who MOD the chat? and then just add 2 for Roman and Alex who are the admins.

also if you goto [url]www.thrillnetwork.com[/url] and go under About TN, it shows a list of all the MODs :) :) :)

Divinity
    Not ALL the mods are on the list... Hopefully we'll see an update soon! ;)
    Walk Beyond...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Sandusky, OH | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (Cedar Point, OH) | Steel Roller Coaster: Kraken (Sea World, FL)

Yeah...:ahem, ahem: us adoreable girls are left out! ;)
    *Evil*Princess*
    Favorites: Amusement Park: WDW Resort (so shoot me I'm a Disney Nut at heart) | Wooden Roller Coaster: Coney Island Cyclone and Comet @ Great Escape | Steel Roller Coaster: Nitro and Medusa East, oh and Dueling Dragons...B&Ms baby!

Whoops. sorry there are 18 board Mods, 2 chat Mods, and 2 admins
    This signature will self destruct in 5 seconds.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Villain | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor

Banned
    how do you become a mod, anyway???

Been Here Since the Begining Sir Willow's Avatar
    Go check out the general board questions forum if you want to know about how to become a mod. There are several threads there where people asked the same things. Some good answers there, including a couple by a former mod, if I do say so myself. :cool:
    Have you read my number 1 best seller? There will be a test! ~God
    Life with God is one thrill ride you'll never want to get off of.
    My park & coaster photos: Sir Willow's Smugmug pictures
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Silver Dollar City, Dollywood, Bonfante Gardens, Holiday World, SFGrAm, Legoland and Disneyland | Wooden Roller Coaster: Phoenix,Thunderhead- Dollywood, NM Rattler, Raven & Legend- HW, Viper- SFGrAm, Giant Dipper-SCBB | Steel Roller Coaster: X!!, Goliath, Talon, Millenium Force, Montu, Kumba, others

So you want to be a mod? Here's the first thing. Don't call us, we'll call you. Anyone who asks to be a mod will never be a mod. It generally means that you're after the power and don't really want to make the board better. Secondly, just be yourself. Post interesting and informative replies and new threads. Be a good member. Set a good example. Remember that it's the quality not quantity of posts that counts. If you do these things and we need new mods, your name may come up.
    Erik Johnson
    ThrillNetwork Co-Administrator
    Upload an image to the DB! Post a track or comment in SpeedZone! They count towards your post count!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Boulder Dash (Lake Compounce) | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride of Steel (SFNE)

well said good advice