Thread: Rare Amusement Park Books!

Click on the link below for rare amusement park books. Some of these cannot be found anywhere else.
    <BR>
    <BR><!-- BBCode auto-link start --><a href="http://www.joylandbooks.com" target="_blank">www.joylandbooks.com</a><!-- BBCode auto-link end -->
    <BR>
    <BR>

ok kool
    <BR>

I would buy a few book if they weren't over seas and shipping over seas is rediculus anywhere.

If anyone from the US or elsewhere outside of the UK wants to order more than one book from Joyland Books, just mention ThrillRide message board, and you can have the second, third, fourth, etc books postage free. In other words, have as many books as you like with one order and only pay shipping for one of the books (whichever is the cheapest). I hope that helps. Any questions, email <!-- BBcode auto-mailto start --><a href="mailto:sales@joylandbooks.com.">sales@joylandbooks.com.</a><!-- BBCode auto-mailto end -->
    <BR>

Nicholas, that is a GREAT offer..I know when I ship my book to a UK reader it's about $6...postage will be going up AGAIN soon too!
    <BR>Thanks..I hope folks take advantage of your deal!
    Scary Dark Rides
    <BR>The ONLY Dark Ride Book
    <BR>Read the reviews at
    <BR>http://darkride.com

I will keep the offer going until the end of June.
    <BR>
    <BR>Nick

Thanks for the link.

Due to the huge response we have received to this offer, we have decided to extend it until the end of July. Many Thanks.
    <BR>
    <BR>Nicholas James
    <BR>Joyland Books

Now Taking Credit Cards

As of today, Joyland Books.com is now accepting credit cards. Buy amusement park and roller coaster books instantly online via our secure server. You can buy the books from anywhere in the world, and our international shipping rates are low.

It is also worth checking back over the next two weeks as we are adding absolutely loads of new books. Happy reading!

Find us at [url]www.joylandbooks.com[/url]

Nicholas James
    Joyland Books.com
    Nick