Thread: Need a little help here...

Banned

Need a little help here...

Hey guys....it's me yet again. Anyways, I need a little advice. I have a slight problem here.

[b]NAMES CHANGED FOR PRIVACY![/b]

You see, right now, there are 2 girls that I would really like to go out with. One even more than the other. Anyways, Jessica is currently single, but I have no idea if she is interested in me at all. Heather, the one I want to go out with even more, currently has a boyfriend! But, I can tell that she really likes me as much as I like her. So, I'm in a bit of a predicament here. I need the advice of all you people! Go out with the Jessica, who's single, or wait it out for Heather...the one I like more?

all i can reply is

"Patience is a virtue...."

:D

can i see some pics and i will be the judge

Inverted Poster
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hulk [/i]
    [B]can i see some pics and i will be the judge [/B][/QUOTE]I can see a stalkre brewing:D, hehe well I agree with Jester, wait it out. Or take a chance and ask her out, maybe she will dump her b/f and go out with you, only bad thing is her b/f might get a few of his friends and jump you
    MY DAY HAS COME!!!!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Island of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: (none) | Steel Roller Coaster: Montu

Try Jessica first. She is unattached and there is no external threat (that of a current bf from Heather). If she says no, at least you attempted....wait a while, then ask Heather. Actually, how strong is heather's relationship with her bf?
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Banned
    Hulk...ummmmm, no. STALKER! LOL.

Jester....nice advice...I agree.

Ummm..."Heather's" relationship with her current b/f I have no idea as to how good it is.

Heartline Poster
    I'd ask Jessica. If she says no, then at least you tried. Also, if you REALLY liked one of the girls over the other, then you'd go for her and we wouldn't be having this conversation!
    Andy Rathe
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Europa Park | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghostrider | Steel Roller Coaster: Expedition Ge Force