Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: WICKED TWISTER Discussion

Suspended-No Email
    tomorrow is definately going to be a VERY memorable day in the roller coaster industry just like in 88' , 93' and 99'.

it will take the roller coaster industry by shock that they will build a coaster that goes 110 mph and over 350 feet!!!

just watch!!!
    :) *** :o :D

Will he use it for good or.... Ta2KX's Avatar
    i think it cud be a set point seizmic, since CP said the new coaster will be a larger sized coaster of a type they already have. and the need for the two loading plat forms even more supports the possibility of a seizmic. But whatever CP has in store we all know its gonna be big. *** ***
    AND IF THE STRATOSPHERE COASTER PROPOSAL doesn't go thru i'm sure it wud feel right at home at CP!!! :D :D :D
    Thank you for riding Reaper! Drop Ride to Doom, and remember to desecrate a sanctuary today.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200, employee mode

i'm starting to think it is a seizmic because in the pictures the track looks really big if you compare it to the tunnels of DT. how does everyone know the announcement is tomorrow? you better not be getting me excited over nothing. Just kidding...but not really.
    "foolish earthlings, cower before the awesome techno onslaught of nine-hundred-and-nine robots dancing in unison"
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Maverick

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RoboBOBO13 [/i]
    [B]I get the impression that some of you are under the impression that the track in the lot next to DT is all they're getting. They probably will be recieving more in the near future, so don't be making assumptions just based on what's there. [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL, if thats all the track, the coaster would be like this:

We launch you up 15ft. at speed of up to 5 M.P.H!

Suspended-No Email
    hey guys the former fury cam is now the vektron cam!!!!!!

Suspended-No Email
    just to let everyone know, tomorrow @ about 6am you can see the news on page. be ready!!!
    [URL=http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/news/story.cfm?id=88]this [/URL]

Suspended-No Email
    also one more thing (sorry)

you guys can see both cams in action . this page is the cam page that was up a couple of months ago.[URL=http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/inside_park/webcam-(bu-9-4-01)/index.cfm]here[/URL]

what's with all the names for the cam? they must be playing with us. the anticipation is killing me.
    Last edited by pyro; 11-19-2001 at 07:10 PM.

Heartline Poster
    They know we are watching the cams (duh). So they only update the picture when it is took dark to see anything.
    2006: Peanuts Playground/Ocean Motion/Chaos ATL
    2005: Raptor
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Shivering Timbers | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor

Minetrain Poster

link to yellow track pics

here is the link [url]http://www.mattnevans.com/CP_2002/[/url]

sum1 said a top exec is on this forum and i agree witht hem, sum1 is here is playing with our minds
    Hey, i had a link 2 the drachen fire army here, but the mods made me take it away. DF 4Eva
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Son of Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Drachen Fire

Suspended-No Email
    i wouldn't be surprised, thats good, at least they know we're out here, and they are interested in what we're thinking and saying, maybe somehitng someone said 3 years ago (not on this board) but somewhere else influenced them to build what they're building this year..

it's a very good possibility!

in "Vektron CAM" what's that light on the tractor thing 4, its not moving?
    Hey, i had a link 2 the drachen fire army here, but the mods made me take it away. DF 4Eva
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Son of Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Drachen Fire

Suspended-No Email
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by savedrachenfire [/i]
    [B]in "Vektron CAM" what's that light on the tractor thing 4, its not moving? [/B][/QUOTE]

What are u speaking of??

that light on the right side in the middle??

Minetrain Poster
    what do you guys think about the pics at [url]www.mattnevans.com/CP_2002/[/url]
    you can't say they are fake because there is no other yellow intamin track at any other park so they have to be real

yo look atthe vektron cam, from 7:50 to 7:58 (the time i watched it) it was refreshing every minute, now it stopped

I dont know if this was posted earlier, but the "beach cam" is up and running again!

[url]http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/inside_park/webcam/beach.cfm[/url]

correction, it was, check it now, its gone

o wait it came back again, sorry browser problem

I'm looking at this at night and it looks like there's three floodlights somewhere along the beach, plus lights under DT. Night work?

Can someone post all the webcam links? They're "down for maintainence" on the main site.
    In case you don't know, I always end my messages with .
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

[B]I'm looking at this at night and it looks like there's three floodlights somewhere along the beach, plus lights under DT. Night work?

Can someone post all the webcam links? They're "down for maintainence" on the main site. [/B][/QUOTE]

Heres an older link, the only down camera is the MF cam, but who cares, no construction there!

[URL]http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/inside_park/webcam-(bu-9-4-01)/index.cfm[/URL]

This is so cool! it feels like we're hackers trying to figure this stuff out, even though we aren't and could just wait and see tomorrow.
    ~ RAPTOR
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast, Mean Streak, Viper, Thunderbolt | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200, Millennium Force, Maverick, Goliath (SFoG), Montu, Expedition Everest, Raptor

Suspended-No Email
    [B]I'm looking at this at night and it looks like there's three floodlights somewhere along the beach, plus lights under DT. Night work?

Can someone post all the webcam links? They're "down for maintainence" on the main site. [/B][/QUOTE]

yes i do see those flood lights, they look to be colored also.

here, i have made a page opn ym site that displays both of the current cams that are up. that way u can just bookmark it or something.

it is [URL=http://www.mattnevans.com/CP_2002/webcams.htm]here[/URL]

o yeah, and look at my signature!!

I'll bet vektron is the name of some flat ride that they're gonna put next to it. Or maybe not, but why is the day tomorrow? Can someone answer that?

Look at ME! I'M WOODEN!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

they better announce it tommorow or i'll go crazy
    Go Reds!!!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Steel Roller Coaster: Dragster/ MF

[B]I get the impression that some of you are under the impression that the track in the lot next to DT is all they're getting. They probably will be recieving more in the near future, so don't be making assumptions just based on what's there. [/B][/QUOTE]

Do you really think we thought 3 little pieces of track could make a whole coaster??
    ~ RAPTOR
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast, Mean Streak, Viper, Thunderbolt | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200, Millennium Force, Maverick, Goliath (SFoG), Montu, Expedition Everest, Raptor

is it me or does the banner on their page look different maybe i just am anxious and think i see something look to the left of the space spiral it looks like white clouds
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	panel3_park.gif 
Views:	145 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	2465  
    Go Reds!!!!!

lol i think he meant that it might be different track or something: thats sorta funny.

goin on record sayin arrow fish hook, just to be different.

nevermind i think it is disaster transport
    Go Reds!!!!!

I don't get that. It's supposed to be Disaster Transport, but doesn't look like it. But its been like that for a long time.

THE IMPULSE IS HERE!

It's only a lousy clone of V2
    [url]http://community.webshots.com/photo/25580162/25580212fdoJGRVOSM[/url]
    I'm soooooo dissapointed.

[COLOR=burlywood][SIZE=1]actually, that's a fake picture, i just wanted to see how many people are gullible.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    -seth
    ORA MONSTER
    Goats

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Raven (at night) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Not bad, but I wouldn't ride it because it looks like it's gonna fall over.