Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Trainer Topic

well i have done this not with these track types but with mine train and cable car. it shouls work the same way that the regular merge track works. you might have to modify the car types to be fitting but it should work like normal. ill log off here and try it again to be sure. ill let you know soon

EDIT: Well i tried this and got it to work fine just by using the regular build through. the cars seemed to float though when they got to the suspended. oh well. like i said just modify the car types to get the best effect
    Last edited by taintedhand; 06-14-2002 at 10:57 PM.

o really? thats it? hmmm let me try that again thx.......
    My Signature
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Lightning Racer (thunder it always seems to win) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force

yeah thats it. you might ask the creator on how they did it if you need furthur help. it worked for me. maybe i am skipping a step w/o acknowleding it

Access to the specified device, path, or file is denied

This message pops up whenever I try to open the beast trainer or almost any other downloads having to do with rct. It won't let me open them! Help!
    < but blonder.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: IoA | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: California Screamin

get the drexler patch....

http://www.tycoonplanet.com/page2.as...nload&dltype=2

then you can open up trainerized games and use trainers.
    My Signature
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Lightning Racer (thunder it always seems to win) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force

Banned
    How does the "set scenarye height" option in the beast trainer work?

Um, Well, thanks. I downloaded it, but I kinda doubt itl work, cuz I've already patched RCT. for instance, I can use dragons 5.0 but not dragons6.0 or beast.
    < but blonder.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: IoA | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: California Screamin

Wooden Poster
    I've never used a trainer or merged tracks or anything, because I didn't even know what these were until I just came to this part of the boards. I still don't know what they are. Can someone please explain what trainers are and are used for, same with merging, and what's the Drexler Patch? (sorry mods, since I just posted something like this in another topic)
    "I know EVERYTHING! I know what you're thinking right now. It's disgusting! But that one part was cute, the part with the hats." - Joss Whedon
    Favorites: | Steel Roller Coaster: Nitro

Looping Poster

Looking of trainer working with win XP

Hi there
    I am looking for a trainer for rct with all the add-ons that will wrok under Windows Xp .
    Please help me
    Alon .
    Enjoy the ride of your life
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Belgium | Wooden Roller Coaster: Weer Wolf - Six Flags Belgium | Steel Roller Coaster: Space Mountain - Disneyland Paris

Try the Beast Trainer. It has the standard add ons, plus additional features like track merging and zero clearances, which some people find very useful when building a park. You can get it here
    Aaron Cedoras: Thrillnetwork Story Editor
    "Dead men tell no tales..."

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghostrider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force and Steel Dragon 2000. I can't make up my mind between the two, so don't ask.

Are there any RCT2 Trainers out yet?
    ThrillNetwork Tech Admin

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghost Rider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Yeah...by the makers of the TRG Swiss Army. I found it at rct.ogresnet.com

However, RCT2 crashed once while I was making a beautiful park, and the trainer is very unstable and has few options.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

BUMP

SOB Trainer by Grotto is OUT!!

http://sob.coastergrotto.com/

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Is there a patch for SOB? I notice that I cannot change the amount of cars or trains or the launch speed using this trainer. There is a "*" next to them which indicates that I need a patch in order to change that value.
    Also, the "Clean Paths" and "Empty Trashcans" option is grey so I cannot check it. Does anyone know how to change that option?

Thanks.
    Visit my homepage:
    www.Johnnyecks.com

I DO have a link back here.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Three-way tie between Islands of Adventure, PKD, and SFGA | Wooden Roller Coaster: Tie between Grizzly (PKD) and Rolling Thunder (SFGA) | Steel Roller Coaster: So far... Nitro (SFGA)

is there a tranier that allows you to increase the lift hill spped as much as you want?

Can some one post it here??? (SOB trainer)

I can't get the link to work.
    Ne- RCT to the Max- http://www.nedesigns.com
    "What's so Civil about war anyway?"- Guns N' Roses
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Shivering Timbers | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Strata Poster
    Just go to www.coastergrotto.com. and scroll down and click RCT Grotto. You aren't allowed to post the actual program on a site, only links.

Favorites: Amusement Park: EPCOT Center | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Top Thrill Dragster

Better Than Any Roller Coaster SFGadvKing's Avatar
    does anyone know where to get the 8 cars trainer or whatever its called? i've heard it has the function to switch the place where the people come out of and i really need that for one of my parks.
    I was once TN's top poster!
    2007 Gadv Count: Kingda Ka-6, El Toro-6, Nitro-4, Medusa-2, S:UF-2, R:TC-1, B:TC-, GASM-0, Skull Mt-0, B:TR-0, RMT-0, RT-0
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka

http://www.geocities.com/jmanderson_...s/trainers.htm

you can get 8 cars per trainer here
    School Sucks!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cyclone at Coney Island | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO

Originally posted by papercut937
    is there a tranier that allows you to increase the lift hill spped as much as you want?
    yess there is its called 8 cars per trainer here ill include it in a zip

Originally posted by ][ntamin22
    I can't seem to find the new Dragons IOA trainer anywhere. can someone post a link?
    Here

Mod edit: Please use the edit function and multiple quote tags.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Cuddy; 01-01-2004 at 03:03 PM.

I don't think they have a dragonsioa trainer for RCT2.

I just downloaded 8cars for RCT2 (I hate having all that puke & trash in my park) & was wondering if there's an updated version of the drexler patch that's required for it to work properly?

I was using dragons IOA v5.0 on LL with the original drexler patch...but since I removed RCT from my PC I'm not sure if I still have the patch anymore or not & I'm quite sure it's needed in order to work with RCT2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks .

Better Than Any Roller Coaster SFGadvKing's Avatar
    no i think its only needed for LL
    I was once TN's top poster!
    2007 Gadv Count: Kingda Ka-6, El Toro-6, Nitro-4, Medusa-2, S:UF-2, R:TC-1, B:TC-, GASM-0, Skull Mt-0, B:TR-0, RMT-0, RT-0
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka

Thanks for telling me.

I was looking at the read me file for 8cars & it says that the clean paths option hasn't been implemented yet....that's a real pain in the butt considering that it was the main feature that I was looking for in a trainer in the first place.

Are there any RCT2 trainers out there that have a working "clean paths/remove trash,puke vandalism feature or not?

The SOB trainer might. The link to the site it can be found on is higher up this page. I just redownloaded 8-cars myself and I like the fast staff feature. I found out if you try to do something that is not meant to be used in the particular scenario, you get the friendly error-trapper.

will some one walk me through how to merge track with 8 cars?
    My Coaster Videos
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

rawr!
    Is there a trick to burrying rides with the 8 car per trainer trainer? I've been trying for a while and I can't seem to get that feature to work...

Q
    Favorites: | Wooden Roller Coaster: I have yet to ride a decent woodie :( | Steel Roller Coaster: Dueling Dragons: Ice

Hi folks, I was wondering if someone could explain the main differences between the Beast and Dragon's IOA 6.0. I am looking for a trainer..have never used them before and really dont want to have both on my system. Also if you could give your impression or preference for one over the other. Differences in options and such. Sorry if this has already been covered but I couldnt find this info anywhere else.

wereee do u download 8 car trainer

Their is a trainer for rct3. Its susposed to be a money trainer. But I dont know what to do with the file. www.gameburnworld.com
    Its on that site.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka/Top Thrill Dragster

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast