Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Trainer Topic

Quote Originally Posted by EMICT1
    Hi folks, I was wondering if someone could explain the main differences between the Beast and Dragon's IOA 6.0. I am looking for a trainer..have never used them before and really dont want to have both on my system. Also if you could give your impression or preference for one over the other. Differences in options and such. Sorry if this has already been covered but I couldnt find this info anywhere else.
    I would download 8 cars trainer. Though they both have a lot of the same things, 8 cars has a tad bit more. It's easier I think just to overall navigate around them. It is also newer. It has everything you will need. A trainer can make the game so much easier and I suggest you download one of them!! You will think, "How did I ever play the game without one!"
    I just really hope that you think of me, because I'm tryna be unforgettable...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point -- Islands Of Adventure -- Dollywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200 & Phantom's Revenge

Sorry if this was already asked, but its late and I have to get up at about 5 tommorow. What is the function of a trainer and what does it do? You can PM me or contact me via MSN about this. I've been curious, but I can't seem to find a decent explanation.
    Point Xtreme: Your Xtreme Guide to America's Roller Coast!

8 bits and Goomba-stomping fun is all you need for a fun afternoon. Forget shooting and thousands of polygons, I want bits and funny sounds.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, America's Rockin' Roller Coast! | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Ok, I need help downloading 8 cars per trainer, because its the trainer I love. It wont let me open it after I unzip it, and this is what shows up! help what do I do?
    it's simple
    Favorites: Amusement Park: "too many to mention" | Steel Roller Coaster: Big ones and classic ones

Seems like you didn't get all of the necessary components included in the zip file when you downloaded it.

I had this happen back in 01 when I downloaded the NL demo....one of the .DLL files were not included in the download & I had to search around the net to find it.

Personally I don't use trainers myself as they can really mess up your game & after using dragonsIOA on RCT1 it really screwed things up with the peeps all of a sudden leaving the park just as soon as they entered it.

Ok, so how do I fix it? like I found a download, but it was the secnond one, and has no rides menu... and I need that...
    I want an answer... i know you are out there answer person... take a few seconds to type it.. blah...
    it's simple
    Favorites: Amusement Park: "too many to mention" | Steel Roller Coaster: Big ones and classic ones

You need to select all three files, then unzip it to a specified folder.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

^ you are god.. thankyou..
    it's simple

Quote Originally Posted by bk2004
    I would download 8 cars trainer. Though they both have a lot of the same things, 8 cars has a tad bit more. It's easier I think just to overall navigate around them. It is also newer. It has everything you will need. A trainer can make the game so much easier and I suggest you download one of them!! You will think, "How did I ever play the game without one!"
    He's talking about RCT 1, not 2.
    THIS ISN'T NORMAL. I'VE GOT TO GET OUT OF THIS HORRENDOUS PLACE.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Raging Wolf Bobs | Steel Roller Coaster: Raging Bull

Talking about dead topics....

I remember using a trainer for RCT. (Had to post so spam wouldn't be considered.)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123