25 18.52%

40 29.63%
  • 10 (Best)

50 37.04%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rate This Game!

Hybrid View

Arrow Rate This Game!

Give this game a 1-10 rating and explain why you gave the rating you gave.
    Greg Johnson
    "The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success." - Elliot Carver
    Favorites: | Steel Roller Coaster: Maverick

I would give it an 8 becasue I love this game, but doesn't have the graphics of No Limits or the ability to ride your coasters, but the best roller coaster game out there
    13 Bravo Company Field Artillery Unit. An Army of One.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Lightning Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: Hypersonic XLC

I gave this game a 9 because its truly a game the has advaned the number of enhusiasts for roller coasters and provided a more that satisfying game for old coaster lovers. This game has been a dream for many enthusiasts that has finally become real and it deserves a good rating for that.

i gave it a 9. its the best coaster/theme park sim availble. There are a few annoyances (such as stupid guests) but overall its an excellent game.

8, great game, but has a ton of stuff missing, it's too controled

Better Than Any Roller Coaster SFGadvKing's Avatar
    i gave it a 9, its a great game but could have a little more stuff like real hights and speeds, and if it had the option to ride the coasters, that would be awesome
    I was once TN's top poster!
    2007 Gadv Count: Kingda Ka-6, El Toro-6, Nitro-4, Medusa-2, S:UF-2, R:TC-1, B:TC-, GASM-0, Skull Mt-0, B:TR-0, RMT-0, RT-0
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka

I will give it a seven, because I like the game, but I fell kinda restricted on what I can build and how I can build it.

Giga Poster
    I give it an 8 because it is IMO a very good game, but there are so many limitations. However, I do like the wide variety of coasters and food in RCT.
    "Well, I hate to be a snitch, but my neighbor Homer Simpson turned a radioactive ape loose in my house. Its taken over the whole top floor."~Ned Flanders
    Favorites: Amusement Park: SFMM | Wooden Roller Coaster: Texas Giant | Steel Roller Coaster: 1. Titan, 2. Volcano, 3. Alpengeist, 4. Mr. Freeze, 5. Apollo's Chariot

Corkscrew Poster
    well there's so many different rides food stalls and things, they can't go into one game. For what it is, it's awesome. The graphics are awesome and the control you have over your park is great . I feel like give it a 10 (i'm additced)
    =-=n00bie=-=

Despite its cons:
    -No official patch to add more ride improvements
    -No banked drops
    -Fixed side pull-ups
    -Unrealestic loading times on coasters (but you can change the min waiting time)
    -Height limits, and unequal abilities (e.g. large loop and not, height limits) between B&M and Vekoma inverteds
    -Drop height indiciations (multiply the displayed feets in RCT by 1.4 to get real world height)

Almost everything is very good. You have people waiting in the lines! (My Vekoma flying gigacoaster has long lines!)

And, it's almost totally realistic. (more people on ride = more weight for example)

And you can theme your coasters! (i.e. turn your oridinary Vekoma SLC into a well-themed attraction!)
    Number of different coaster I ride per manufacturer:
    Vekoma=4 Arrow=4 Intamin=1 Togo=1 B&M=3 Zampela=1 Giovanola=0 Mack=1 Morgan=0 PTC=2 CCI=0 WED=2

Strata Poster
    i give it a 10, despite its problems, its one awsome game!
    Its murda...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Epcot | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Coaster, Playland | Steel Roller Coaster: The Hulk

Victory Not Vengeance DrachenFire96's Avatar

Seven

No matter how much I love this game, I simply am not satisfied with the selection of flat and thrill rides for the park. I always hoped that a new add on would come that was simply packed with gentle and thrill rides (perhaps a coaster or two as well) and extra water rides. Call it "Thrills and Spills" for lack of a better term. I am not deluding myself, I know none will be coming out, but because of these few limitations, I can't give it higher than 7.

But it is my favorite computer game. I guess I am just an incredibly harsh judge too.
    Ich lebe deinen Traum!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: depends on my mood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Legend | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force, Batwing/X-Flight

Inverted Poster
    i give it a 10 because it is VERY good, even though it has its limitaions. It gives you so much freedom to do what you want it is amazing. But it does lack thrill/gentle rides.
    MY DAY HAS COME!!!!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Island of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: (none) | Steel Roller Coaster: Montu

I give it a 10 because its simply the best coaster game out there. Hopefully RCT2 will be better. If it ever gets here.

Come on Chris, hurry man, we need more thrills!
    Millennium Force-You don't ride it, you survive it!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Mean Streak | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Minetrain Poster
    San Jose, Bay Area, California, USA, Planet Earth, Milkyway Galaxy, The Universe

Smile 7

I give it a "7" because the game is really cool, except after a while it does get a little boring. And also, you can't really build it[Rollercoasters]the way you want.
    The Joy Of Pepsi
    Favorites: | Wooden Roller Coaster: Giant Dipper Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk | Steel Roller Coaster: Top Gun Paramount's Great America

not as powerfull as NL or SM but a heckload of fun. Also, the custom scenery is a plus
    o hai. i herd u liek mudkipz?
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point

I'll give it a nine. It's very good, but if you had more freedom designing the coasters, and could walk around in the park and ride the rides, it would be perfect.
    Aaron Cedoras: Thrillnetwork Story Editor
    "Dead men tell no tales..."

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghostrider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force and Steel Dragon 2000. I can't make up my mind between the two, so don't ask.

i giv it a 9

i give this awesome game a 9. i discovered his game about 3 years ago in the back of toys r us store. i luved coastrs and was looking fr coastr games but i could never findany. i think mastered the game. i beat every version and have created over 15 custom parks and over 200 custom coastrz. im very proud of all of them and i dont like to brag ut ithink the scenery in my parks are incredible. ths game has sooo much to offer and if u r a die hard costr fan then u will hae an awesome tim tryin to figure out how to master it. it took me bout 2 years t master it. im working on a park now called Grand River prk. the scenery i very different from most parks ad i just finished another park bout month ago called mystical gardens and the scenery and theming on that park is the best ive done. if u would like me to email these 2 parks to u i will but u have to email me at SECRETAGENT59@AOL.COMand i will send an attachment to u. u hav to have loopy landscapes also. i use no trainers, i onlyuse the workbenches

it is a lot easier to use than no limits, but the track on rct is all choppy in places. like you cant have smooth turns into drops and everything like that
    Top Five 1)TTD 1)Raging Bull 3)Montu 4Deja Vu 5)MF
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands Of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Viper | Steel Roller Coaster: RB & TTD

Originally posted by CedarFairMaster
    I'll give it a nine. It's very good, but if you had more freedom designing the coasters, and could walk around in the park and ride the rides, it would be perfect.
    Those are the reasons I gave it a 9.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Argh! Who gave it a 1???

i wish you had more freedom in designing the coasters like no limits and scream machines and i wish you could ride them. The graphics i think are good and the buisness part of the game is excellent.

Suspended Poster
    i'd have to give it an 11 out of 10

James
    i love the game but it would be a 10 if you could ride your coasters and rides

Minetrain Poster
    THis game is great. It lacks in a few areas with coaster and other custom ride designing. Really annoying are each ride element must fit a certain area and its always the same. The guests seem to be retarded at times by not going on a lot of the good flat rides. The scenarios are great, offer wide variety of challages, great replayability, and many many months of playing time, large amount of choices for coasters. I give it a solid 8
    It ain't easy being cheezy.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: PKI | Wooden Roller Coaster: Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: X-Flight

Hyper Poster
    I gave it an 8 because it is a great game but i didn't like how there is a lack of flat rides and how the editor was too straight forward without all the custimazation of No Limits but other than that it is a great game.
    Sup you coaster gangstas, old school x-cellent is here to shank yo ugly asses.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: KBF | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghostrider | Steel Roller Coaster: S:ROS

I gave it a ten because of the realisticness of all the rides and how you make them!
    huced on foniks wealy wurkt fur mey
    I love my Jesus! Proud Member of ACE, and MSFC
    Cedar Point Rules - America's Rockin' Roller Coast!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point Amusement Park | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Villain, Kennywood's Jack Rabbit, Kennywood's Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor, Magnum, Batman Knight Flight

I gave it a nine. There are no perfect games out there and I don't expect there to be. It's good and keeps me entertained.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

It's an awesome game, no doubt about it but there are some areas in which it lacks:

No Coaster Ridability

No starting from scratch (no scenario)

Wussy Guests (ruin my 12 Intensity coaster )

Overall, I'd give it a 7
    Proud Patriot of the USA! OVERTHROW GEORGE DUBYA!

Wooden Poster

Thumbs up

I gave it a 10 because it is the best roller coaster game out there . It would be even better if you could ride you coasters and other rides.

House of the Late Scapegoat phantompenguin's Avatar

best PC game out there, period

bought the day of release, it transformed me into an enthousiast, it's still my single most played PC game
    phantompenguin
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kennywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderbolt | Steel Roller Coaster: Incredible Hulk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast