25 18.52%

40 29.63%
  • 10 (Best)

50 37.04%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rate This Game!

one of the best coaster games
    ThrillNetwork Tech Admin

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghost Rider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Zoom zoom.....
    i say 10 cuz it is the best coaster park game out there.

Jr. Poster
    I give it a 7. I don't play it anymore but it is still a great game and it really got me into coasters for the first time.

I give it a 10. I gave it a 10 because it is one of the few games i am good it. you can play it for hours and not get bored. I can't wait for rct 2 to come out!

(*NA*)
    I am a duck-billed platypus!

10!!!!!perfect10 probably THE MOST addictive game ever in the history of games if played correctly which is NOT the scenario way, that gets old quite fast but the ability to make mega theme parks and ALOT of control is what gives this game such great replay value....making your own mega parks is too much fun...
    My Signature
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Lightning Racer (thunder it always seems to win) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force

I give it a 9, because it is really good but there are some things in it that could be improve.

Wooden Poster
    I gave RCT a 10...it is the only PC game that I play. I never get bored with the game...I spend most of my time building roller coasters and not on completing the scenarios. I can hardly wait for RCT2
    I am so excited about RCT2...can hardly wait!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point and Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Viper at SFGAmerica | Steel Roller Coaster: Raging Bull and Millenium Force

well this is an old topic, i'll post anyway!! i'd say 10, easily. it is by far the best game ever in my opinion. i'm buying a computer from a friend of mine, and seriously the 1st question i asked him is will it run rct2 fast, because my comp runs it so slow!!

for those who rate it lower because you can't ride the coasters, i have this to say. when you play the game doesn't it give you that urge to go ride coasters in real life? then when you go on a great road trip and ride some new rides for the first time, don't you want to go home and re-create them on RCT? full parks for that matter. i download some of these parks from these guru's of the game who spend months working on 1 park, and you know what i see, i see art. i think what it lacks in scenery and such is great because it gives a little lee-way for us to use our imagination, cause isn't that truly what building coaster all about. for example the first time i downloaded a park and saw someone use red, and black wooden coaster track to make a japenese style pagoda roof. genius!! so i conclude my long 'i'm tired' post with two simple words.

boo ya
    "foolish earthlings, cower before the awesome techno onslaught of nine-hundred-and-nine robots dancing in unison"
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Maverick

Banned
    It's a great game but I would love to be able to make coasters such as Top thrill dragster and to be able to walk around your park and ride your rollercoasters and thrill rides.

I give this game a 9. It is easy to get addicted to. this game is like a the pack a cigarettes to coaster lovers. I give it a 9 because it also needs to have better graphics. Plus it needs to have some girls in the game so the guys can stop screaming like girls.
    Welcome back from saving Gotham City. Push up on lap bar and exit to the right of the coaster train. And enjoy the rest of your day at Six Flags Great Adventure!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands Of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Roar | Steel Roller Coaster: The Hulk, Dueling Dragons, Batwing, Superman Ultimate Flight, and Nitro

I would give it an 8 becasue I love this game, but doesn't have the graphics of No Limits or the ability to ride your coasters, but the best roller coaster game out there
    Sorry but I don't think it is fair to compare it to a simulation package which came out long after it with a different purpose.

This game is great no question I have played on it loads since I got it as soon as it came out (nice having all the game boxes for add-ons and such because now they just sell it in 'dvd' style cases). yes there are limitations but think about how much you can do

Intimidating Poster! Carowinds 73-03's Avatar
    I gave it a 7. It is a great game but there are so many limitations.

7 it takes 2 dang long to bulid some thing acaully good

I give it a 9 because there are a few annoying things like the different angles, etc. but over all it is an awesome, and challenging game. Very easy to get addicted :-)
    I Geauga Dog!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Geauga Lake | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Villain | Steel Roller Coaster: Batman: Knight Flight

I gave it a 7 because you can't ride your own coasters, and the graphics are ok. Otherwise it's an awesome game. I got so addicted to it that I beat the whole game within a couple days.
    http://www.invisionfree.com/forums/graphixnetworks
    -free graphixs
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Knots Berry Farm | Steel Roller Coaster: X

Those of you who complain, "It would be better if I could ride my own coaster," never bothered to think of this:

Quote Originally Posted by coaster kid
    Sorry but I don't think it is fair to compare it to a simulation package which came out long after it with a different purpose.
    Its like comparing apples and oranges. Way back..I rated this game a 9/10, and I still do.

Quote Originally Posted by semsskaterboy
    7 it takes 2 dang long to bulid some thing acaully good
    Funny, it took me about 10 minutes tops to design an enjoyable coaster with a near 8 Excitement rating, wood coaster mind you.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

It really depends on what RCT you're talking about, but I guess both average out as an 8. The graphics are good, but the design for the coasters is a bit limited in my opinion because you can never get a smooth corner after banking. Anyways, I give RCT/2 and 8/10.

I gave it an 8 because it is a good game, but its not the best
    My Coaster Videos
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Banned
    10 but can you take pics?

10 because you can keep downloading new stuff.

Give RCT1: 10
    RCT2:10
    RCT3: 8 because of the bugs and glithes.
    Come to http://carowindszone.xtremecoasters.com/

We have Rct2-3 rides-parks. Go to feauters and go to the bottom to downloads.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Carowinds | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Top Gun: The Jet Coaster

I bought RCT3 and I still haven't found one bug out! *knocks on wood*

I give all the three games 9 in average because they are so fun and you can build almost whatever you want. But still, I think they could put in a lot more track pieces and other stuff.
    Kanonen was 'kanonkul'
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Liseberg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Balder | Steel Roller Coaster: Kanonen

I give RCT2 and RCT a 10, RCT3 a nine. the graphics, when set on their highest (if your computer can handle that) do look very nice. Theres so many little details. And it's easy to build a highly rated ride if your good at the game (like me).

errr, still looking for a sign (England/Altrincham)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Johnson
    Give this game a 1-10 rating and explain why you gave the rating you gave.
    Rollercoaster tycoon 1 and 2 are excellent.(10/10)

However, i also have Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 (2/10) and have experienced thousands of problems.
    I have chosen to stick to the first two s they bring much more excitement...
    Last edited by Dayglower; 05-06-2005 at 07:57 AM. Reason: to rate

Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 is COOL;
    Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 is even COOLER;
    Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 is not a success, sorry to say that...

I would give Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 a 9/10
    I would give Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 a 10/10
    I would give Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 a 5/10

Average: 8/10.
    I'm not active on this forum anymore.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Walibi World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Robin Hood - Walibi World | Steel Roller Coaster: Goliath - Walibi World

RCT would be a really good game if they combined:

RCT1-2's easy path and scenery construction
    RCT3's graphics and awesome camera angles
    A coaster builder which combined RCT3 and Ultimate Ride
    Saved by Batman

best thing that ever happened to me
    -----------------------------------
    "You can't fight in here, this is the war room!" Dr. Strangelove
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Mean Streak | Steel Roller Coaster: The Hulk or Millenium Force

Talking Best!!

It just so much fun!! If hav'ent played it your life your missing out on a part of childhood!!
    I'm going to try my best to try and light an old flame...

Thumbs up

I love this game. It's easy to learn and very addictive. One of the best simulators around. The origanal is the best to me. The second one got too confusing. But I still love the game. So I gave it a 9. It could be better but it's pretty damn good right now.
    Risk it all.

The Sidewinder @ SFEG - Can't beat it, never will.
    Can't improve a classic.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Elitch Gardens | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cyclone @ Lakeside Denver | Steel Roller Coaster: Sidewinder @ SFEG

not as powerfull as NL or SM but a heckload of fun. Also, the custom scenery is a plus
    o hai. i herd u liek mudkipz?
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast