3 2.22%

11 8.15%

25 18.52%

40 29.63%
  • 10 (Best)

50 37.04%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rate This Game!

Funny, it took me about 10 minutes tops to design an enjoyable coaster with a near 8 Excitement rating, wood coaster mind you.
    same here. then i theme it. 25 mins total
    o hai. i herd u liek mudkipz?
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point

on Earth, but I'm moving when I finish College

Cool

RCt3: 9/10 cause there's some stuff you can't do like place walls next to paths, and huge parks run really slow on older computers.
    RCT2: 9/10 cause the camera angles could be better. a great thing is that it is very easy to make costom scenery.
    RCT1: 8/10 cause you can't bank turns that are on hills and there is no form of sandbox.
    "So tell me, what IS plagiarism?"
    "uhhhh... Illegal?"
    Favorites: Amusement Park: BGE | Wooden Roller Coaster: Jackrabbit | Steel Roller Coaster: Maverick

Now that you can ride your coasters, it's the best. 10.
    "why couldn't he have joined a mainstream religion like oprahism or voodoo?"

Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Europe/Kings Dominion/Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Hurler (PKD) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force/Alpengeist/Griffon

I gave it a ten just because you can design the park that you want then ride the rides that you build. What could be better.
    2010: Applause Award, 2 Golden Tickets, 4 Brass Rings
    Here is to an award winning 2011 season!

Favorites: Amusement Park: Dollywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Mystery Mine

I'm in love with Superman Canobie Coaster's Avatar
    I have been a big fan of the whole series since it came out and have never gotten bored of it. Definitely a 10 out of 10 from me.

RCT2 is my personal favorite by a longshot since it has a good selection of rides (especially with downloads ) and doesn't have lag. Also I just find it the most fun to play.
    28 parks
    21 wood coasters
    59 steel coasters
    80 total coasters
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags New England | Wooden Roller Coaster: Wildcat Hersheypark | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride of Steel SFNE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123