very good, but the game does have its limits, like....
- the height and space allowed for building is pretty limited
- there are some track styles, but not 8, so far, ive counted 4 track types, maybe 5 depending on what the hyper is.
- scenery, i know it would be a frame rate hit, but hey, for the people who have a powerful computer, they can use it to their advantage, and for the people who's comps can't handle it, they just simply ignore it, or use it and take the consequences. also water would be a good feature
- views- the views are ok, but for a compact coater, it would take a long time to figure out what your looking at in the views that dont screw up your coaster (the 3D view is really hard to handle with accuracy).
but then again, there are its advantages, like...
- really fast FPS, i get around 100 with a 16mb card!!
-editor, love the editor, the *extremely* limitless
-graphics, WHOA, need i say more?
and thats all i can think of, i know there are alot of em, but im kinda burnt out on thinking