Thread: Drexler Patch

Drexler Patch - Read Before Posting Files

Here is the patch to allow you to open parks edited by trainers. For installing instructions, visit HERE

If you have any other Utilities or Trainers that are helpful in RCT, post them in THIS forum. Be sure to include a description.

For Questions concerning posting Tracks and Parks, visit HERE
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Greg Johnson
    "The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success." - Elliot Carver
    Favorites: | Steel Roller Coaster: Maverick

does this also work for rtc2?
    It's been a while Thrillnetwork
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Magic Mountain | Wooden Roller Coaster: Texas Giant | Steel Roller Coaster: Xcelerator

No it does not. As far as I know, there is no Drexler patch for RCT2. So basically using a trainer is extremely risky.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

for rct2 most work but just to be careful i always save the game before the use of the trainer

What is a trainer?
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka

A trainer is a cheat/help program that is not covered in any warranties by the manufacturer of the game. The use of a trainer on any game is risky.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

^Oh...and you need to use it to upload a park?
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka

UEO Naval Academy April_fool_79's Avatar
    Traded the roar of coasters for the roar of STOCK CARS!!!
    No, you don't have to have the trainer to upload files, but some of the parks are created by people using the trainers, and if they are, you need to have the trainer installed to open the park, otherwise stuff would be missing and / or not working properly. Could even crash the game back to the desktop or make you have to re-install it.
    ,.-~*`*~-.- April Fool -,.-~*`*~-.
    I've gone to find myself. If I get back before I return, please keep me here
    What can I say, I come from race cars and pop rocks
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Magic Mountain | Wooden Roller Coaster: Grizzly | Steel Roller Coaster: X

Hats for (Carousel)Horses Racer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by April_fool_79 View Post
    No, you don't have to have the trainer to upload files, but some of the parks are created by people using the trainers, and if they are, you need to have the trainer installed to open the park, otherwise stuff would be missing and / or not working properly. Could even crash the game back to the desktop or make you have to re-install it.
    Worked fine for me before I got a trainer.
    ThrillNetwork SpeedZone Editor and unofficial DB Editor
    Please stand with your feet flat on the... stand up.. no- why are you sitting??? STAND UP ON THE GEORGIA SCORCHER!!!
    2014 Coaster Draft: Leviathan, Banshee, Alpengeist, Aftershock, GoldStriker, DareDevilDive, GeorgiaScorcher, Tatsu, SheiKra
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Goliath(SFOG)