Thread: Song for bin-laden

Looping Poster

Song for bin-laden

Hope this hasn't been discussed before, I've been away for a while... anyway, what song do you think would be suitable for the turban clad sucker we all love to hate?

I rekon this Metallica tune, "for whom the bell tolls", has a pretty applicable verse :

Take a look to the sky just before you die
    It is the last time he will
    Blackened roar massive roar fills the crumbling sky
    Shattered goal fills his soul with a ruthless cry

Anyone got any more?
    Nemesis Rulez!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Alton Towers | Wooden Roller Coaster: Megaphobia / Zeus | Steel Roller Coaster: Nemesis

Hyper Poster
    I think "Highway to Hell" by AC/DC would be pretty appropriate for that @#$#$%$^%^.
    Big Brother is Watching You.

CO-FOUNDER OF THE WWHBC, we want Honan!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: King's Island, Kennywood, and Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Any Boomerang

Divinity
    <I>Moving to the Attack on America forum...</I>
    Walk Beyond...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Sandusky, OH | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (Cedar Point, OH) | Steel Roller Coaster: Kraken (Sea World, FL)

Will he use it for good or.... Ta2KX's Avatar
    good song . . . i think that songs that cud fit Osama are Bad Habit by Offspring, Giving In by Adema, and maybe Falling Away from Me by KoRn
    Thank you for riding Reaper! Drop Ride to Doom, and remember to desecrate a sanctuary today.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200, employee mode

who can take some towels and wrap them around their heads? the taliban can the taliban can. lol (sorry i dont mean this to be offensive its just something that was on howard stern)

Well, my radio station made one about the person getting back at her boyfriend (by "Hitting him up with style) into "We're gonna blow him up with style" and other things just dissing Bin Laden, and "On the way we got Saddam Hussein for..." (also apart of that song). Anyways, I think its really funny.
    Life is a rollercoaster, enjoy it, b/c the ride is always too short (If someone's already said this, sorry, I didn't mean to rip it off ya)
    Favorites: Amusement Park: BGW | Wooden Roller Coaster: Backwards Rebel Yell | Steel Roller Coaster: Apollo's Chariot

Yes, that is agood song but I dont tink it fits a Mettallica toone.

Talking

That Goodbye song they play at all sporting events. Highway to Hell and Hit the Road Jack.

By the way, just ran across this pic on an adult site. However this shows what Osama may be dreading, that is if someone drives him around...enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kabul.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	2952  
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire