Thread: Dueling/Racing Coasters

Dueling/Racing Coasters

Has anyone tried this yet? obviously, only one track is allowed, so a thought came to my mind earlier--- what if you had a one track, dueling/racing coaster??????

Isn't the way you would accomplish it be by making two stations side by side, and they would go into the other station at the end of the ride, thus constantly going around a circle, making it back to the very first station after going through the second??? Has Ole made it that you can set stations to simultaniously release with this in mind??? that would just be TOO cool... something even I would try
    Eric P
    Favorites: | Wooden Roller Coaster: Coney Island Cyclone | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman Krypton Coaster

as i know of you can only have one station

even with one sation, you cold get the timing just right and it could duel/race. Though, it would be hard to do.

it is quite hard i had one of my duel

Suspended-No Email
    Tampa, FL: Where the animals roar and obviously tame the coaster
    maybe Ole will just make an update including not only dueling coasters but coasters like Deja Vu, V2, and wooden coasters also.
    I know i'm dreamin, but it could happen!

I amde a version of SFMM's Colossus. It uses LOTS of the stock complex steel supports and it looks a lot like the real thing. It can be found at coastergames.net in the real coasters section.
    "Some people never go crazy... what truly horrible lives they must live." -Charles Bukowski

Minetrain Poster
    I've seen it done before on coastersims.com. ITs called "Speed Racer" Its short, but a FINE example of racing coasters....in fact, 3 are racing eachother at the same time
    ~Luke D. Wilcox
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Mean Streak | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force