Thread: Corkscrew@ Cedar Point

Corkscrew@ Cedar Point

A recreation of Corkscrew at Cedar Point.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    ThrillNetwork Tech Admin

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghost Rider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	point 1.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	2636  
    ThrillNetwork Tech Admin

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghost Rider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

In a day where people are making the biggest coasters or recreations of recent coasters, you recreate one that has been around 25 years. Looks good.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Thumbs up

Well i onkly have the demo som i cnat ride it but i like the shot, it looks pretty good!
    Winter is coming.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Wild Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Minetrain Poster
    I hate that ride. I used to work at Cedar Point last year, and Corkscrew was one of the rides I had to operate. To get the full effect of the ride....while your riding it in the simulator....have a friend stand behind you and jerk your head from side to side with two wooden boards 4x4's.

Other rides that I operated from CP was:

Power Tower
    Wildcat
    Magnum XL200
    Millenium Force
    Monster Triangle
    Matterhorn Triangle
    Corkscrew

I think thats it....They work you like a mad-man. I also did a re-creation, and im in the middle of doing the custom supports around the corkscrews....I'll upload the .zip file later
    ~Luke D. Wilcox
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Mean Streak | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force