Thread: THE ONLY THING RCT NEEDS IS....

Yeah, shes awesome...JUST DEAL slipknot8527's Avatar
    More freedom with the track. If this happened, the game in my opinion would be perfect. Things like:
    <BR>*Many different sized loops
    <BR>*Dive Loops which could turn into overbanked turns
    <BR>*Diagonal inversions
    <BR>*Less ridicioulous steep twists
    <BR>*More banking options
    <BR>*"Brake run" sections of track.
    <BR>*More support options
    <BR>
    <BR>etc...etc...etc...etc
    <BR>
    HANNAH MONTANA!!!!!!!!!
    TAKING THE WORLD BY STORM!!!!!
    "I'm living proof....THAT GIRLS CAN ROCK!!!!!!"
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Great American Scream Machine | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force

Banned
    You are so right it isn't even funny, they NEED that stuff in the game.

Strata Poster
    No what they really need is a way to bypass time real fast. It took me like 4 hours to get three years done and I forgot to get the park rating up. And that anoys me so much!!!! Then more track stuff.

Slipknot--I agree with you absolutely. You can hardly do anything with diagonal track. There needs to be more stuff you can do with it.
    <BR>
    <BR>Medusa--I feel your pain. I hate when I have a park that meets the requirements a year early, then people start leaving, until the deadline comes around, and you lose. A way to speed up time would certainly be great.

I cant stand when people get lost on 2 wide paths, but complain about crowding on single-wide paths.

The ability to build a giga coaster and the ability to change lift speed w/o using a trainer.
    <BR>

I totally agree with all of you

I have two letters that would make the game awsome if improved:
    <BR>
    <BR>A.I.

A I ??????????
    Dont Look Down.....WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO LOOK?

Wooden Poster
    many different style trains. For instance, for the steel corksecrew, a car that looks like the ones on the new boomerangs, a new Arrow car (Drachen Fire), and a limo car (Rock and Roller Coaster)

RCT needs a lot more then that, the game is far from perfect, they should use the Ultra Coaster 3-D technology to make the rides
    I don't feel like manually adding my Track Record, so I'm just going to tell you it's 228.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: SROS@SFNE

One thing that would make it awesome, You NEED TO BE ABLE TO RIDE YOUR RIDES, plus, I think people need to travel in groups!

More flat rides! Enough with the damn coasters...
    www.thrillride.com - Better than Banimation, Period!

To impliment "Ride the Rides", the game would have to be so redone that it would end up as a simulator, not a Sim ride.
    <BR>
    <BR>Chris Sawyer has repeatedly said that Ride your Rides won't happen. It would require going to 3D, then you lose the ability to have things look great from all angels. This is why I think he shouldn't even bother making a 2nd edition. So many people will be so pissed off that they can't ride their rides that he's better off not even making the 2nd edition. Well, not until people get it through their thick skulls that ride-your-ride isn't possible with bitmaps, and switching from bitmaps to 3D would screw everything else up.
    <BR>

What they really need is guest who are not impotent. People that actually think. And if they made more real parks like they did in Loopy Landscapes

Yo if you want to ride your rides then get another game i know of....

I don't wanna ride gators! Also, Inclined loops, and Banked Drops for god sakes!

I must say I agree totally.
    Life is a rollercoaster, enjoy it, b/c the ride is always too short (If someone's already said this, sorry, I didn't mean to rip it off ya)
    Favorites: Amusement Park: BGW | Wooden Roller Coaster: Backwards Rebel Yell | Steel Roller Coaster: Apollo's Chariot

The game would be excelent if they had:
    <BR>drinking fountains
    <BR>the people to be in groups
    <BR>bigger scenarios
    <BR>less trees in scenarios
    <BR>time to run faster
    <BR>and most of all other people to help people who are lost. And all of the things you said on yours. Then the game would probably be perfect.
    <BR>

RIDE YOUR RIDES!!!! and over-banked turns...

Looping Poster
    <!-- BBCode Quote Start --><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BR>On 2001-05-28 13:07, rockman89 wrote:
    <BR>I have two letters that would make the game awsome if improved:
    <BR>
    <BR>A.I.
    <BR>
    <BR></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><!-- BBCode Quote End -->
    <BR>
    <BR>LOL youre right though
    A duck's quack doesn't echo. No one know's why. Just thought I'd let you know.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Son Of Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride Of Steel (SFNE)