1 2.94%
  • P.E. related

3 8.82%
  • other

7 20.59%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favortie Class?

[size=6]BAND![/size]

I really, really enjoy band! My band teacher is a very nice guy, and also a great conductor. He is my favorite teacher as well.

This is how much I like band: If I cut school for a whole day, I would show up for band class, then go home !
    Thornton to Heatley all day, every day.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Mean Streak | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

why isn't lunch an option haha j/k. Social studies/History/government were my fav classes. I want to be a history major in college, but not many careers out there for them
    Go Reds!!!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Steel Roller Coaster: Dragster/ MF

Whoa, a thread I started awhile ago. Newbie spelling error fixed, thank you CPM.

Last year I enjoyed Art the most, mainly because I did absolutely nothing in it. As far as classes where we actually learned something, I'd have to say Calculus and Physics.
    SFA SOURCE . . .
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Wild One | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Fisher of Couches LP_Reanimator's Avatar
    BAND!!!! Percussion is the greatest!!
    .sdrawkcab daer nac uoy, siht daer nac uoy fI
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Over Georgia | Wooden Roller Coaster: Swamp Fox at Family Kingdom in Myrtle Beach | Steel Roller Coaster: Top Gun: The Jet Coaster at PC

Zoom zoom.....
    Math...mainly algebra cuz i was just so awesome at it.

Study hall because you do nothing and you can go home early if its last period or come in late if its first period. Also since its in the cafeteria if u have it 4th period than u get first in the lunch line.

i agree w/ Raptordude Band rocks i love it. Raptordude
    what do u play? i play tenor sax, my band got 1st in a compatition in Ohio and played @ the rock n roll hall of fame. Then next day we went to cedar point hehehehe one of the many perks of band.
    Last edited by papercut937; 08-22-2003 at 11:04 AM.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by papercut937 [/i]
    [B]i agree w/ Raptordude Band rocks i love it. Raptordude
    what do u play? i play tenor sax, my band got 1st in a compatition in Ohio and played @ the rock n roll hall of fame. Then next day we went to cedar point hehehehe one of the many perks of band. [/B][/QUOTE]

You Poser! I play tenor sax! But I am kind of err....not that ready for this year, so if I'm not doing too well, I will proabobly switch to Bass Clarinet, and practice more of my sax at home. I think I need to practice
    Thornton to Heatley all day, every day.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Mean Streak | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Art & Music were my fav's.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raptordude [/i]
    [B]You Poser! I play tenor sax! But I am kind of err....not that ready for this year, so if I'm not doing too well, I will proabobly switch to Bass Clarinet, and practice more of my sax at home. I think I need to practice [/B][/QUOTE]
    yea i really need to practice to i want to make all state.

My favorite class is MCJROTC.

Corkscrew Poster AllSmilesChica's Avatar
    History! I loooooooove history! I just find it really interesting, although this year I don't have it
    "Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty." - Coco Chanel
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point! | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force & Wicked Twister

athletics/ pe rules

ROTC, no matter what area, is something good to get into. I like college PE classes...anything from Archery to Golf to Bowling to Billiards. Those are for the least credits and are a great relaxation from the hard classes.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Well, I'm alittle old, but my favorite was history, although I don't think it is called that anymore. And of course gym, I loved gymnastics and golf, but when I was in high school, they didn't have a golf team. We did have like 2 weeks to learn golf and that was it, it was like something to add to your grade, not like you should actually think about it as a career.

Little did they know!!!

Will he use it for good or.... Ta2KX's Avatar
    Coasters are physics -- I like coasters so therefore I must like physics. My A average doesnt lie.
    Thank you for riding Reaper! Drop Ride to Doom, and remember to desecrate a sanctuary today.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200, employee mode

Suspended Poster
    I'm going into my last year of my Aerospace Engineering degree....so far my favorite class has been Aerodyanamics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12