Thread: Favorite National Lampoon's Vacation movies

Hyper Poster

Favorite National Lampoon's Vacation movies

I absolutely LOVE these movies! I've seen the original, Chraistmas, and Vegas vacation, and part of European. So far the original is my favorite. Which one is yours?

My 1,000 post!
    Big Brother is Watching You.

CO-FOUNDER OF THE WWHBC, we want Honan!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: King's Island, Kennywood, and Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Any Boomerang

i like the christmas vacatin. it is the funniest
    Top Five 1)TTD 1)Raging Bull 3)Montu 4Deja Vu 5)MF
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands Of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Viper | Steel Roller Coaster: RB & TTD

I love these too, but my alltime favorite is the very first one, where they visit Wallyworld AKA Six Flags Magic Mountain. I love this movie because its hilarious and I've been on road trips like that...
    ~ RAPTOR
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast, Mean Streak, Viper, Thunderbolt | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200, Millennium Force, Maverick, Goliath (SFoG), Montu, Expedition Everest, Raptor

1. The Original
    2. Vegas Vacation
    3. Christmas Vacation
    4. European Vacation
    "BECAUSE someone like you cared a whole afwul lot, this park is alive where before it was not." -The Street of the Lifted Lorax, IOA
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kennywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200

i like the vegas vacation

Better Than Any Roller Coaster SFGadvKing's Avatar
    oh man, these are some of my favorite movies, my order goes like this:

1) vegas vacation
    2) original
    3) christmas
    4) european
    I was once TN's top poster!
    2007 Gadv Count: Kingda Ka-6, El Toro-6, Nitro-4, Medusa-2, S:UF-2, R:TC-1, B:TC-, GASM-0, Skull Mt-0, B:TR-0, RMT-0, RT-0
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka

1. Original
    2. Christmas Vacation
    3. Vegas Vacation
    4. European Vacation
    I left my heart in Sandusky!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Grizzly | Steel Roller Coaster: Top Thrill Dragster

Christmas Vacation is the Best i think.
    Dr. Bruce Banner version 3.0.... Coming summer 2006 to a theme park near you!
    "I could sure use some of the Hulks strength right now."
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Jack Rabbit | Steel Roller Coaster: The Hulk

Divinity
    The Christmas Vacation is one we watch every December 25th -- this year, while we were decorating our gingerbread house. My other fave would be the summer vacation (Wally World), and Vegas Vacation is great for a few laughs too. I really didn't like the European one too much, but if it was on I'd still tune in.
    Walk Beyond...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Sandusky, OH | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (Cedar Point, OH) | Steel Roller Coaster: Kraken (Sea World, FL)

Hyper Poster
    Chistmas and Vegas vacaion are the best
    I am #1!

everything falls apart even the people who never frown eventually break down

-Linkin Park
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Worlds of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Hurler | Steel Roller Coaster: Batman Knight Flight

Corkscrew Poster AllSmilesChica's Avatar
    Christmas Vacation, definitely.
    "Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty." - Coco Chanel
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point! | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force & Wicked Twister

Vegas
    Do you feel like you have done nothing to help others? Do you feel guilty? Well then, donate your life savings to the "Make my Life Easy Fund". You will receive a free napkin with my autograph for every $100 dollars you pledge.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cornball Express | Steel Roller Coaster: Milennium Force

1. Original
    2. Christmas Vacation
    3. Vegas Vacation
    4. European Vacation
    ThrillNetwork Tech Admin

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghost Rider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

1. National Lampoon's Vacation
    2. National Lampoon's Vegas Vacation
    3. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
    4. National Lampoon's European Vacation

I just saw the European Vacation not to long ago on tv. I never knew it even existed. It is funny, but the others are funnier. As for the Original, you can't beat the roller coasters. Notice Revy is Pre-OTSR.
    RCFreak
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Disneyland Resort | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Legend | Steel Roller Coaster: Space Mountain (New Disneyland version)