View Poll Results: Which Scary Movie Did You Like More?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scary Movie

8 61.54%
  • Scary Movie 2

5 38.46%

Thread: Scary Movie VS. Scary Movie

Corkscrew Poster

Scary Movie VS. Scary Movie

Which one did you like better?

I liked Scary Movie 2 more, I couldn't stop laughing!

O, she looks like you, except you have more split ends and your skins more oily. Haha.
    No drama (no more drama in my life)
    I don't ever wanna hurt again
    Wanna speak my mind, wanna speak my mind. - Mary J. Blige
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: American Eagle | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Mega Poster
    They were both funny but I deffinately have to go with the original on this one!

lol "I'm not crazy!! ahhhhHAhAHhhhhhHAHahhahhHhHHHh..!" lol!
    http://www.brettstevens.5u.com/
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg/Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Wild One | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride of Steel

Scary Movie
    13 Bravo Company Field Artillery Unit. An Army of One.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Lightning Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: Hypersonic XLC

scary movie 2 but i really didnt think either were that great

They were both funny but I like the original!
    I left my heart in Sandusky!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Grizzly | Steel Roller Coaster: Top Thrill Dragster

I really didn't like the second, I can't stand seeing people throwing up (especially that much eeewww!) it makes me want to, I had to walk out of the room. It wasn't nearly as good as the Original, but it was funny (after the Exorcist parody [see above for reason]). They rushed it to fast. Hopefully Scary Movie 3 (yes another one) will be better. It is supposed to spoof "Harry Potter" and "Lord of the Rings" as well as others.
    Last edited by Hector; 01-03-2002 at 08:00 PM.
    RCFreak
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Disneyland Resort | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Legend | Steel Roller Coaster: Space Mountain (New Disneyland version)

they both sucked. the second one was gross. so ill go with the first

2nd one....the bed scene lol

Both were, but i liked part 2 better!! i liked that part with that guy in the wheel chair and the goggles!!LOL And how he fell 30 feet and he was yelling that it hurt so much! And that dinner scene! Me and my friends always say "MY GERMS!!!" And to pretend to sprinkle "fairy dust" in our food!
    Kingda Ka eats all the KaKa in the world!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghostrider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium force

Better Than Any Roller Coaster SFGadvKing's Avatar
    the second one was so bad. the first one was hilarious. gotta go with the original
    I was once TN's top poster!
    2007 Gadv Count: Kingda Ka-6, El Toro-6, Nitro-4, Medusa-2, S:UF-2, R:TC-1, B:TC-, GASM-0, Skull Mt-0, B:TR-0, RMT-0, RT-0
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka

Only saw the first one cuz my life sucks and couldn't make it out to the theatres to see SM2. Judging by the previews, which can get you in trouble around here, I'd have to say SM was better.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Mega Poster
    I thought the second one was funnier than the first.

Hyper Poster
    i havent seen the second one yet so i still like the first one
    I am #1!

everything falls apart even the people who never frown eventually break down

-Linkin Park
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Worlds of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Hurler | Steel Roller Coaster: Batman Knight Flight

Scary Movie 1, It has some of the funniest jokes I ave ever seen. I laughed so hard in that movie it started to hurt and i felt pain and the second one wasnt all i thought it was going to be.
    '11 Area Supervisor, Merch & Games, Michigan's Adventure '10 Area Supervisor, Games, Michigan's Adventure
    '09 Area Supervisor, Merch, Michigan's Adventure '08 Area Supervisor, Merch, Six Flags Over Texas
    '07 Area Supervisor, Merch, Cedar Point '06 Ride Operator, Batman:TR, SFGAM
    '05 Front Desk, Disney's BoardWalk Inn & Villas, WDW '04 Sales Associate, Merchandise, CP
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Knoebels | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Scary Movie was allot funnier.
    ThrillNetwork Tech Admin

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghost Rider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

James
    Scary Movie is the best...

I think Scary Movie 2 is much funnier. Has any one seen NOT another teen movie, that is another great parody film.
    Let's Go! HOKIES!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: 1.The Beast 2.Ghostrider 3.Phoenix 4.Lightning Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: 1.Millenium Force 2.Kraken 3.Alpengeist 4.Nitro