Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Food from Mcdonalds

Favorite Food from Mcdonalds

Mine is the Double Cheeseburger

The Fries
    13 Bravo Company Field Artillery Unit. An Army of One.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Lightning Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: Hypersonic XLC

gotta go with either the fish sandwhich or the nuggets

Better Than Any Roller Coaster SFGadvKing's Avatar
    the filet-o-fish is sooo good. mmmmmmm!
    I was once TN's top poster!
    2007 Gadv Count: Kingda Ka-6, El Toro-6, Nitro-4, Medusa-2, S:UF-2, R:TC-1, B:TC-, GASM-0, Skull Mt-0, B:TR-0, RMT-0, RT-0
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka

The fries if there hot
    ThrillNetwork Tech Admin

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghost Rider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Mega Poster
    fries!! (GOTTA LOVE THOSE FRIES) and two [b] PLAIN [/b] Cheeseburgers! Yes "hold the onions, please!!!"
    http://www.brettstevens.5u.com/
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg/Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Wild One | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride of Steel

James
    I Dont Like McDonalds

Hyper Poster
    Once again, the chicken sandwich w/o tomato.
    Big Brother is Watching You.

CO-FOUNDER OF THE WWHBC, we want Honan!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: King's Island, Kennywood, and Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Any Boomerang

Hyper Poster
    the kids meal cheeseburgers

big mac!
    With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: bush gardens williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: J2 aka tsunami | Steel Roller Coaster: drachen fire rip

Big Mac- mmmmm - I love their nuggets too!
    I left my heart in Sandusky!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Grizzly | Steel Roller Coaster: Top Thrill Dragster

Mega Poster
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TITAN GIRL [/i]
    [B]I love their nuggets too! [/B][/QUOTE]

EWWWW Those are sickly digusting!!

sorry

IMO
    http://www.brettstevens.5u.com/
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg/Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Wild One | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride of Steel

I love those fries. Mmm mmm, I wish I had some right now.
    Women may come and go, but Morgan is forever.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: IOA | Wooden Roller Coaster: SOB | Steel Roller Coaster: MF

Their fries are the best, I also think the double cheeseburger is the best item on any dollar menu. And the chicken mcnuggets, yuck, go to wendys and get crispy chicken nuggets!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SFNE stinks [/i]
    [B]I Dont Like McDonalds
    [/B][/QUOTE]

Uh this is the second thread you posted in saying you don't like the restaurant. If you don't like it, don't answer the DAMN question!!

Back on topic here...I'll take the flavor of the month shake, 20 piece nuggets, and Oreo McFlurrie. There is on golden Arches near me that sell nuggets in a count of 60 on sundays. One of these days I will get that and see how much I can finish.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Fixing What You Broke Kyle Rehm's Avatar
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by CedarPoint_Mark [/i]
    [B]
    Back on topic here...I'll take the flavor of the month shake, 20 piece nuggets, and Oreo McFlurrie. There is on golden Arches near me that sell nuggets in a count of 60 on sundays. One of these days I will get that and see how much I can finish. [/B][/QUOTE]
    I just have to reply here.. Especially since I WORK at a Mc Donalds... So If you drop by where I work.. I feel sorry if I made your food!

PS- The #1 Big Mac Meal Meduim Size where I live is $3.93 Right now <<<< See what Happens when you work there too long! Medium Shake $2.23, Medium Drink $1.27, Ahhh! Make it stop! And Yes, I still do eat there I like the Fish Filets and the Yogurt Parfait.

-Kyle Rehm (#2 = $3.93, Ahhh! Make it stop!)
    Kyle Rehm
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Viper (SFGAm) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Wooden Poster
    I like the McRib whenever they offer it!
    "Excuse me while I kick the sky!"

Member of the CFMATFOSC
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cyclops | Steel Roller Coaster: X-Flight

Avalanche of adventure poster
    [B]

Uh this is the second thread you posted in saying you don't like the restaurant. If you don't like it, don't answer the DAMN question!!

Back on topic here...I'll take the flavor of the month shake, 20 piece nuggets, and Oreo McFlurrie. There is on golden Arches near me that sell nuggets in a count of 60 on sundays. One of these days I will get that and see how much I can finish. [/B][/QUOTE]
    [COLOR=blue]Hey Mark,
    I don't think SFNE Stinks likes any food place that doesn't
    serve SPAM!
    Anyway, My favorite Mcdonalds food is the Milkshakes![/COLOR]
    Celebrating 10 years of ALPENGEIST. Still the world's tallest,fallest gravity driven inverted coaster.

The fries

Giga Poster
    I like the fries, as well as the Big Mac. Which is why I always get a #1.
    "Well, I hate to be a snitch, but my neighbor Homer Simpson turned a radioactive ape loose in my house. Its taken over the whole top floor."~Ned Flanders
    Favorites: Amusement Park: SFMM | Wooden Roller Coaster: Texas Giant | Steel Roller Coaster: 1. Titan, 2. Volcano, 3. Alpengeist, 4. Mr. Freeze, 5. Apollo's Chariot

American fastfood, the only place where you can get a big mac, super sized frizes, and a diet coke.

back on topic, no one can beat Mcdonalds fries.
    I like coasters. Questions?
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NC Coasterman [/i]
    [B]
    [COLOR=blue]Hey Mark,
    I don't think SFNE Stinks likes any food place that doesn't
    serve SPAM!
    Anyway, My favorite Mcdonalds food is the Milkshakes![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes i do belive his favorite food is [SIZE=4]Spam[/SIZE]

i hate mcdonalds but if i had to pick i would choose the fries
    Top Five 1)TTD 1)Raging Bull 3)Montu 4Deja Vu 5)MF
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands Of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Viper | Steel Roller Coaster: RB & TTD

Corkscrew Poster AllSmilesChica's Avatar
    Fries, Quarter Pounder, or McNuggets...MmmMmm good!!
    "Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty." - Coco Chanel
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point! | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force & Wicked Twister

Suspended-No Email
    Double Quarter Pounder w/ cheese yummmm

I get the same thing every friggen time
    Ill take a Number 3 minus the onion, heavy pickle, large with a sprite. Every time, youd think I'd get sick of it but... o well.
    '11 Area Supervisor, Merch & Games, Michigan's Adventure '10 Area Supervisor, Games, Michigan's Adventure
    '09 Area Supervisor, Merch, Michigan's Adventure '08 Area Supervisor, Merch, Six Flags Over Texas
    '07 Area Supervisor, Merch, Cedar Point '06 Ride Operator, Batman:TR, SFGAM
    '05 Front Desk, Disney's BoardWalk Inn & Villas, WDW '04 Sales Associate, Merchandise, CP
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Knoebels | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

I can't stand Mcdonalds. They are WAY too fake to even eat. You think that's beef your eating? only up to 92% has to be which means there is about 8% other and I don't even want to satrt talking about what that other 8% could be (trust me, you don't want to know!
    RCFreak
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Disneyland Resort | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Legend | Steel Roller Coaster: Space Mountain (New Disneyland version)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RCFreak [/i]
    [B]I can't stand Mcdonalds. They are WAY too fake to even eat. You think that's beef your eating? only up to 92% has to be which means there is about 8% other and I don't even want to satrt talking about what that other 8% could be (trust me, you don't want to know! [/B][/QUOTE]

I suppose that holds true for EVERY OTHER fast food chain, huh??
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

[B]

I suppose that holds true for EVERY OTHER fast food chain, huh?? [/B][/QUOTE]

Could be, that's why I hardly eat out, but then again it could be the same meat I buy from the Grocery store so, whatever.
    RCFreak
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Disneyland Resort | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Legend | Steel Roller Coaster: Space Mountain (New Disneyland version)

The shakes.
    Do you feel like you have done nothing to help others? Do you feel guilty? Well then, donate your life savings to the "Make my Life Easy Fund". You will receive a free napkin with my autograph for every $100 dollars you pledge.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cornball Express | Steel Roller Coaster: Milennium Force

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast