Thread: Lexus vs. Mercedes vs. Bmw

Lexus vs. Mercedes vs. Bmw

Which one do you think is the best made car out of these three. i personally think the Lexus is the best made car. Beemers (car not b&m) are im my opinion cheaply made. Mercedes have good engines but the interiours are put together in a cheap manner. IN your opinion which is the best car. my vote

[SIZE=4]Lexus[/SIZE]

BTW how do you get big letters of different colors

I would go with Mercedes
    13 Bravo Company Field Artillery Unit. An Army of One.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Lightning Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: Hypersonic XLC

I think the Beemers are best.

Their M class cars are among the best on the planet.

Although I don't think I'd turn down any of the ones you mentioned if given...
    MOTHERLAND ERROR TILT WOK
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Rebel Yell | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

what about "all of the above"?
    SHAME ON YOU FOR EXPRESSING YOURSELF!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: It would be Cedar Point.... if I ever went there. | Wooden Roller Coaster: Boulder Dash @ Lake Compounce | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride of Steel @ Six Flags New England

Lexus. They're on the cutting edge of all aspects. The exterior looks cool, the inside is nice and comfy, they're more reliable than a BMW, and they have all kinds of neat-o digital features.

Not that I drive one... I own a 1987 Honda Prelude.
    HD: "What's with the stapling? Where's the airtime? Where's the love?"
    Supreme Scream Op: "Where's the love?! The love is me making sure that when this ride comes down, you're still on it!"
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Alton Towers | Wooden Roller Coaster: GhostRider | Steel Roller Coaster: X

Corkscrew Poster AllSmilesChica's Avatar
    BMW, cause my mom's got 2 of them and they kick butt! I just don't like Mercedes period, and Lexus is okay.
    "Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty." - Coco Chanel
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point! | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force & Wicked Twister

Volkswagen!

OK, I would take BMW, the cars seem the most nice and they have the same nick name as B&M rollercoasters.

BEEMERS RULE!
    huced on foniks wealy wurkt fur mey
    I love my Jesus! Proud Member of ACE, and MSFC
    Cedar Point Rules - America's Rockin' Roller Coast!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point Amusement Park | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Villain, Kennywood's Jack Rabbit, Kennywood's Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor, Magnum, Batman Knight Flight

BMW because I like the front design with the four lights. It also helps if the BMW is a convertible and dark blue like MF and then its a pimp car.
    '11 Area Supervisor, Merch & Games, Michigan's Adventure '10 Area Supervisor, Games, Michigan's Adventure
    '09 Area Supervisor, Merch, Michigan's Adventure '08 Area Supervisor, Merch, Six Flags Over Texas
    '07 Area Supervisor, Merch, Cedar Point '06 Ride Operator, Batman:TR, SFGAM
    '05 Front Desk, Disney's BoardWalk Inn & Villas, WDW '04 Sales Associate, Merchandise, CP
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Knoebels | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

BMW all the way
    RCFreak
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Disneyland Resort | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Legend | Steel Roller Coaster: Space Mountain (New Disneyland version)

Hyper Poster
    Definatley a Lexus w/ a PS2 in it
    I am #1!

everything falls apart even the people who never frown eventually break down

-Linkin Park
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Worlds of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Hurler | Steel Roller Coaster: Batman Knight Flight