• Lions

4 23.53%
  • Carolina Panthers

2 11.76%
  • Devil Rays

2 11.76%
  • Bulls

3 17.65%
  • Other ( you know, the crappy teams not worth mentioning...)

3 17.65%

Thread: Worst Sports Team (2001!)

Minetrain Poster

Worst Sports Team (2001!)

Time to cast your vote!
    How 'bout those Phillies?!
    They make the Mets look like
    well.... them.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Paramount's Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: Son of Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Montu

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH THe Lions were TERRIBLE always have, always will be. They only one that game because they bribed the refs.
    '11 Area Supervisor, Merch & Games, Michigan's Adventure '10 Area Supervisor, Games, Michigan's Adventure
    '09 Area Supervisor, Merch, Michigan's Adventure '08 Area Supervisor, Merch, Six Flags Over Texas
    '07 Area Supervisor, Merch, Cedar Point '06 Ride Operator, Batman:TR, SFGAM
    '05 Front Desk, Disney's BoardWalk Inn & Villas, WDW '04 Sales Associate, Merchandise, CP
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Knoebels | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

The Carolina Panthers
    13 Bravo Company Field Artillery Unit. An Army of One.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Lightning Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: Hypersonic XLC

DUKE! football.
    Do you feel like you have done nothing to help others? Do you feel guilty? Well then, donate your life savings to the "Make my Life Easy Fund". You will receive a free napkin with my autograph for every $100 dollars you pledge.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cornball Express | Steel Roller Coaster: Milennium Force

Hyper Poster
    Pittsburgh Penguins!
    I am #1!

everything falls apart even the people who never frown eventually break down

-Linkin Park
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Worlds of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Hurler | Steel Roller Coaster: Batman Knight Flight

Even though the season isn't over yet, I say the Vikings for losing to the LIons.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

The Lions were the Worst Sports Team of 2001.
    ThrillNetwork Tech Admin

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghost Rider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

James
    Lions....

I think everyone is forgetting about how bad the Bulls are, ouch. And I don't understand how all these people think the Lions are actually worse than the Panthers because they are nowhere near as horrible as the Panthers. The only reason the Lions have got more publicity is because it took them so long to get their first win. The Panthers have the same record as them (1-14) and they now have the longest loosing streak ANY team has had in the NFL this season (Yes, longer than the Lions streak). The Lions games that they lost were MUCH more competitive than any of the Panthers losses, and statistically they are a better team than Carolina too. The lions have averages more points, more total yards, and have give up less yards on defense then Carolina has....so I still don't understand how they could get many votes.

Hyper Poster
    The Panthers. At least the Lions tried.
    Big Brother is Watching You.

CO-FOUNDER OF THE WWHBC, we want Honan!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: King's Island, Kennywood, and Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Any Boomerang

Giga Poster
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by CeDaRPoInTzTeR [/i]
    [B]AAAAAAHHHHHHHH THe Lions were TERRIBLE always have, always will be. They only one that game because they bribed the refs. [/B][/QUOTE]just cuz they don't win doesn't mean they are the worst team...well i take that back maybe it does.

Buffalo Bills!
    They got bad evrything!
    Coaches
    Quarterbacks
    Most Players
    GM
    all suck!

brewers nd the twins

Giga Poster
    The Expos. They deserve to be kicked out of MLB.
    "Well, I hate to be a snitch, but my neighbor Homer Simpson turned a radioactive ape loose in my house. Its taken over the whole top floor."~Ned Flanders
    Favorites: Amusement Park: SFMM | Wooden Roller Coaster: Texas Giant | Steel Roller Coaster: 1. Titan, 2. Volcano, 3. Alpengeist, 4. Mr. Freeze, 5. Apollo's Chariot

Strata Poster
    Memphis Grizzlies.
    Its murda...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Epcot | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Coaster, Playland | Steel Roller Coaster: The Hulk

Baaaaahahahaha!

Bulls all the way...yo.

Minetrain Poster
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by CoasterKid23 [/i]
    [B]Buffalo Bills!
    They got bad evrything!
    Coaches
    Quarterbacks
    Most Players
    GM
    all suck! [/B][/QUOTE]

HEY! I just happen to be a Bills fan myself and.....
    (no comment.) AT LEAST THEY WERE GOOD WITH FLUTIE!

speaking of flutie, what the heck happened with the Chargers?! they were once 4-0 and they're now like, what? 5-11?! what's up with that? (by the way, the bulls are just horrible, those dumb rookies never had a chance.)
    How 'bout those Phillies?!
    They make the Mets look like
    well.... them.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Paramount's Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: Son of Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Montu