Thread: WDW and Universal TR for 12/23 to 12/30

Post WDW and Universal TR for 12/23 to 12/30

Hello all, I am here to tell you about my amazong trip to WDW and Universal Studios! I went during what you used to be the most busy time of the year, but thanks to the horrid recent happenings, I think that a lot of people decided not to come to the "World" this year! Good for me, bad for Disney!

I am going to rate each ride with 1 to 5 stars as well as each park. Here we go...

Well, anyway, we woke up at 7 AM on the 23rd for an 8 hour drive down to Orlando. At about 3 PM, we arrived at our hotel, The Carribean Beach, and checked in. Once we were in our room and settled, it was off to the bus stop! We were going to the Magic Kingdom!

We arrived at about 4:30 and went straight to Tomorrowland to check out the line for Space Mountain. It was only 30 minutes so we got in. Now, I really remember this ride being a lot bigger and faster, but now that I have somewhat grown up, the stupid building really isn't as monsterous as it seemed to be. The ride was cool but not up to par with the hopes I had.

I give it 3 and 1/2 stars.

We then moved on to one of my favorite rides, the Tomorrowland Transit Authority. I absolutely love this ride and can prove it by telling you that I went on it 14 times in one week trip, with only three seperate trips to the Magic Kingdom. Well, this ride is fun with the trip around ExtraTERRORestrial Encounter, Walt's vision of the future, Mickey's Star Traders, Tomorrowland Speedway, Carrousel of Progress, Buzz Lightyear, and Time Keeper.

I give it 5 stars!

Next, we moved on to Fantasyland since Tomorrowland was starting to fill up! We checked out the line for Pooh but it was an hour so we went to Snow White's Scary Adventures. This ride is really fun, but I think it might be too scary for little kids, oh well.

I give it 3 stars!

Off to It's a Small World. You all know this ride, stupid animatronics dancing and singing... come on everyone with me now, ITS A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL, ITS A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL, ITS A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL, ITS A SMALL SMALL WORLD!! The worst thing about this ride is that there always is a backup toward the end where they pound the music on you so you will be singing it for the rest of the day, which I was!

I give it 1 star!

We went to check out Peter Pan, but I swear, it has become the most popular ride in the park. Every time I was there, the line was about 100 minutes. I don't know why, but it was. So we moved on to the Haunted Mansion! Great ghost fun, but you can't read the graves outside the ride at night, I was so upset.

I give it 4 stars!

Next, my parents were tired, so they went back to the hotel while I checked out Frontierland with my sister. We went straight to Thunder Mountain for a 5 minute wait on this strange but fun coaster. I especially love the bats!

I give it 4 and 1/2 stars!

After this, we went to a walk-on Splash Mountain at about 9:00 and I got soaked because the ride broke down with our boat stuck behind a boat waiting to go down to the Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah part. Well there is a water fall there that comepletely soaked me! Oh well!

I give it 5 stars! Great Ride!

We finally made it to Adventureland and checked out Pirates of the Carribean. This ride has become really lame. But I did get soaked on it too, I don't know how, but I did. We were in the battle scene with the cannons and one went off and triggered the water blast right next to our ship, with me sitting right there!

I give it 2 stars!

The last ride of the day was The Jungle Cruise! This ride has been run down so bad with cheesy jokes, that it almost kills me to ride it! Oh well, because of the jokes and lame animals...

I give it 1 star!

Stay Tuned for the rest of the Trip, including, in order, Animal Kingdom, Islands of Adventure, Univeral Studios, MGM, Epcot and some other random and repeated places!

Submit your news and reviews to Thrillnetwork here.
    Keep On Riding!
    [/COLOR]
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point and Six Flags Magic Mountain | Wooden Roller Coaster: Great American Scream Machine | Steel Roller Coaster: Apollo's Chariot

You are far too generous.

u got me in the mood to go back to florida again..oh yea im goin in T minus 6 days!!!!!111

I just went t-plus a month... lol