Thread: Coaster Boards! Brand New!

Looping Poster

Coaster Boards! Brand New!

this is my new website which is still in the works right now keep checkin back to see what i have done to is the link is:

[url]http://www.geocities.com/coasterfreak1080/HomePage.html[/url]
    Nitro ... Feel The Blast.
    SFGADV The Mother Of All Coaster Parks.
    also a moderator at Roller Coaster Network.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Rolling Thunder | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO

That could be good...;)

Go to my boards please... [url]http://pub65.ezboard.com/brollercoasters14704[/url]

Looping Poster
    if anyone is interested in hosting my site(for free)please tell me.Geocities doesnt have the forum thing i need.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Rolling Thunder | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO

ezboard is great, it is what I use...

RCNet is willing to host your site. Feel free to contact the webmaster at this address for more info (this goes for anyone who is needing a host, not just coasterfreak1080)- [email]webmaster@rollercoasternetwork.com[/email]

Looping Poster
    Does anybody here know if I can trust tycoonplanet?Its goin to be my new host and u have to tell them your IP number?I was just wondering if anyone here uses tycoon planet for a host and can tell me that u can trust them.