View Poll Results: Wat Avater is EVIL!!!

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mini

9 27.27%
  • Mine Train

6 18.18%
  • Wooden

2 6.06%
  • Looping

0 0%
  • Corckscrew

0 0%
  • Suspended

1 3.03%
  • Inverted

0 0%
  • Heartline

11 33.33%
  • Hyper

0 0%
  • Giga

0 0%
  • Mega

1 3.03%
  • Ultra

0 0%
  • 4D

2 6.06%

1 3.03%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst Avatar

Worst Avater

We know wat the best are, but wats the worst?
    '11 Area Supervisor, Merch & Games, Michigan's Adventure '10 Area Supervisor, Games, Michigan's Adventure
    '09 Area Supervisor, Merch, Michigan's Adventure '08 Area Supervisor, Merch, Six Flags Over Texas
    '07 Area Supervisor, Merch, Cedar Point '06 Ride Operator, Batman:TR, SFGAM
    '05 Front Desk, Disney's BoardWalk Inn & Villas, WDW '04 Sales Associate, Merchandise, CP
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Knoebels | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Mine train just looks stupid, but what do 4d and 100k look like.
    Do you feel like you have done nothing to help others? Do you feel guilty? Well then, donate your life savings to the "Make my Life Easy Fund". You will receive a free napkin with my autograph for every $100 dollars you pledge.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cornball Express | Steel Roller Coaster: Milennium Force

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raging Rider [/i]
    [B]but what do 4d and 100k look like. [/B][/QUOTE]

4D is the Moderator
    100K is a one of a kind poster won by the person who made the 100,000 post. To see what it looks like, look under members for Steve-in-London
    '11 Area Supervisor, Merch & Games, Michigan's Adventure '10 Area Supervisor, Games, Michigan's Adventure
    '09 Area Supervisor, Merch, Michigan's Adventure '08 Area Supervisor, Merch, Six Flags Over Texas
    '07 Area Supervisor, Merch, Cedar Point '06 Ride Operator, Batman:TR, SFGAM
    '05 Front Desk, Disney's BoardWalk Inn & Villas, WDW '04 Sales Associate, Merchandise, CP
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Knoebels | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Well of course Minetrain and Jr posters are ugly, but they're supposed to be! Its so the newbies have to suffer!! But of the higher ones, the TOGO Heartline is really ugly. Theres absolutely no way that a TOGO deserves to be that high on the list.

Of course, theres the ones after Ultra Poster, which are the worst.. but I will NOT tell you what they are.
    ~ RAPTOR
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast, Mean Streak, Viper, Thunderbolt | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200, Millennium Force, Maverick, Goliath (SFoG), Montu, Expedition Everest, Raptor

Mine Train
    13 Bravo Company Field Artillery Unit. An Army of One.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Lightning Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: Hypersonic XLC

minetrain cause its yellow

I voted Heartline for which I have now. I also hate the Mega avatar. Both look ugly. Give me giga, hyper, or Corkscrew anyday.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

House of the Late Scapegoat phantompenguin's Avatar
    Mine Train with Heartline very close behind
    phantompenguin
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kennywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderbolt | Steel Roller Coaster: Incredible Hulk

Giga Poster
    I would say heartline. It's ugly, and it's ahead of a perfectly good beemer inverted.
    "Well, I hate to be a snitch, but my neighbor Homer Simpson turned a radioactive ape loose in my house. Its taken over the whole top floor."~Ned Flanders
    Favorites: Amusement Park: SFMM | Wooden Roller Coaster: Texas Giant | Steel Roller Coaster: 1. Titan, 2. Volcano, 3. Alpengeist, 4. Mr. Freeze, 5. Apollo's Chariot

International Playboy Steve Batchelor's Avatar
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by CeDaRPoInTzTeR [/i]
    [B]

4D is the Moderator
    100K is a one of a kind poster won by the person who made the 100,000 post. To see what it looks like, look under members for Steve-in-London [/B][/QUOTE]

Here it is, right here, there see it? I didn't actually make the 100,000th post, rather I guessed the date and time that the 100,000th post would be entered onto the forum.

Thrillnetwork.com Moderator
    (Formerly Steve-in-London)
    'Strike me down and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine...'
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Universal's Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghostrider, Gwazi | Steel Roller Coaster: Nemesis, Riddlers Revenge, Dragon Khan

Junior, mine train, wood, suspended, mega, and ultra. The worst are the ones that come after mega, though... (I have seen them...)
    let's limming
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Over Texas | Wooden Roller Coaster: me no no :( | Steel Roller Coaster: joker's jinx or mr. freeze limmers!

Minetrain and Jr posters suspended

I never thought much of the Jr., but then again it's not supposed to be that great. I'm actually quite fond of the heartline one. Sure the ride may not have been great, but the color combo and the unsual aspect of the rings surrounding the track make for a more interesting track segment. It's actually my favorite of all of them, even ahead of the 4th D Mod track.

-Tom
    Rock concert movement number 3: ready, go.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Disneyland, SFMM | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: X2

Better Than Any Roller Coaster SFGadvKing's Avatar
    i also like th heartline. my worst is the ultra and jr.
    I was once TN's top poster!
    2007 Gadv Count: Kingda Ka-6, El Toro-6, Nitro-4, Medusa-2, S:UF-2, R:TC-1, B:TC-, GASM-0, Skull Mt-0, B:TR-0, RMT-0, RT-0
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka

Mine Train or jr.
    ThrillNetwork Tech Admin

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghost Rider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Yuck to heartline. I don't really like the colors of it and it's not that pretty looking. Be prepared for me to spam like mad once I get it so I can move up to giga poster. Just kidding. I'll accept it and post like I usually do.
    ThrillNetwork editor emeritus - NSCIGC member
    Voyage is the best coaster
    Raptor ride count - 1,160.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Holiday World, Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor

I don't like the Wooden! Just looks plain! Blah!
    I left my heart in Sandusky!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Grizzly | Steel Roller Coaster: Top Thrill Dragster

The colors for the TOGO/Premeir Heartline are Horrid. The track is fine but the colors suck so bad it's not even funny.
    RCFreak
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Disneyland Resort | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Legend | Steel Roller Coaster: Space Mountain (New Disneyland version)

Hyper Poster
    mini and wooden are the worst. the colors for the heartline dont look that great either.
    I am #1!

everything falls apart even the people who never frown eventually break down

-Linkin Park
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Worlds of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Hurler | Steel Roller Coaster: Batman Knight Flight

jr/mine train are terrible, but i voted for mega poster.
    Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan.

No clue who the guy pictured in my avatar is, but its a great picture nonetheless!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Colossos | Steel Roller Coaster: Kumba

Hyper Poster
    Those junior avatars are the worst, good thing it didn't take very long to get rid of them.
    Big Brother is Watching You.

CO-FOUNDER OF THE WWHBC, we want Honan!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: King's Island, Kennywood, and Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Any Boomerang

Heartline Poster
    I must agree the heartling is a bit gawdy IMO. BTw, why is there no stand up?

Heartline.

Hey you missed out the premier park awards!

I kind of like all of them
    Nothing like a big woodie first thing in the morning and before going to bed at night.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Knoebels (Small Park) Hersheypark (Corp Park) DCA & IOA (Theme Park) | Wooden Roller Coaster: 1. Boulderdash (Lake Compounce) 2. GhostRider (KBF) 3. Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: 1. Superman: Ride of Steel (SFNE) 2. Phantom's Revenge 3. California Screamin' (DCA)

I don't really like the minetrain but checkout my new avatar

401 post
    "Cedar Point has a wide variety of wooden coasters" - Discovery Channel
    Favorites: Amusement Park: CP | Wooden Roller Coaster: Legend | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Dark Luke i dont think anyone would vote these avatars as the worst anyways, theyre AWESOME.

ok worst one is junior

I think it's the 100k Contest Winner avatar.
    Aaron Cedoras: Thrillnetwork Story Editor
    "Dead men tell no tales..."

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghostrider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force and Steel Dragon 2000. I can't make up my mind between the two, so don't ask.

who designs them anyway

Mega Poster
    I don't like looping or hearline. The colors just look strange.
    **PKI**
    Possible Parks this summer: PKI, SFKK, CP, DP, HP, GL
    Favorites: Amusement Park: BGW | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Alpengeist

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tom Zeliff [/i]
    [B]I never thought much of the Jr., but then again it's not supposed to be that great. I'm actually quite fond of the heartline one. Sure the ride may not have been great, but the color combo and the unsual aspect of the rings surrounding the track make for a more interesting track segment. It's actually my favorite of all of them, even ahead of the 4th D Mod track.

-Tom [/B][/QUOTE]

I hate the colours - if it was something better i wouldn't have voted for heartline. 1000 posts should have something a bit better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast