View Poll Results: What should I do?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Post it!

8 66.67%
  • Don't Post it!

1 8.33%
  • We don't care if the coaster tops the rest so just make a coaster!

3 25.00%

Thread: Mini theme park

Minetrain Poster

Mini theme park

This is a mini theme park witha few rides. A ferris wheel, S&S space shot thingy and a big splash ride that is currently under conscruction.

Im going insane working on it to try and make something on it that will top the rest of it and I wondering if I should jsut release it to all you so you can add to it or anything you want really. Based on this vote I will make a desicion.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    It ain't easy being cheezy.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: PKI | Wooden Roller Coaster: Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: X-Flight

Looping Poster

Interesting

This is an interesting shot of your park concept. This is your concept and hopefully your coaster will showcase the "rides" and performs well. Kudos to you!
    Roller koasters are beautiful pieces of art. The movement of the trains is my anime. The screams are music to my ears.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast/Grizzly | Steel Roller Coaster: X/ Millenium Force

Heartline Poster
    That looks really cool!! Post it!!!
    2006: Peanuts Playground/Ocean Motion/Chaos ATL
    2005: Raptor
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Shivering Timbers | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor

WOW!! Unreal dude. You are a better man than I. I hate doing supports. Thoes designs look awsome. You should do an Invertigo style ride. You could even make it crash on a coaster or something. :>

Mega Poster
    Damn I nominate you support king!
    http://www.brettstevens.5u.com/
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg/Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Wild One | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride of Steel

wow definatly post that man

Post it!
    ThrillNetwork Tech Admin

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghost Rider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force