View Poll Results: What do you think of Brutal Planet?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-Horrid

1 11.11%

2 22.22%

1 11.11%

1 11.11%

4 44.44%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 10-perfict

0 0%

Thread: Brutal Planet

Banned

Talking Brutal Planet

This is my newest park, Brutal Planet. In my opinion, it is far superior to the last one. Most rides and themed areas are named after rock 'n roll refrences. The only ones you might not understand are Powerslave (Iron Maiden album), Los Angeles (Part of a Rage Against the Machine album name), Brutal Planet (Alice Cooper album name), and Dragontown(same as before.) Tell me what you like, but please be specific.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Suspended Poster
    There is a lot of blank space in this park, and there was a lack of different types of rides (all you really had was coasters), but other than that its not to bad. As for the coasters, I thought Pyroclastic Flow had a good look to it, and battle of los Angeles had a pretty good exitment.

Banned
    Okay, I know that more than 1 person has downloaded the park. Would you mind comenting? Thanx.

not bad,but as your old park everyone was lost?why?
    With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: bush gardens williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: J2 aka tsunami | Steel Roller Coaster: drachen fire rip

Banned
    I honestly don't know why that happens. In my current project, Oakwood Glen, I would think that park would be much worse about it, but guests almost never get lost there. The only thing I can figure is that it has no castle. Most of my guests get lost because of walls, I think. By the way, who voted 1? Was it that bad?

I downloaded it and wasn't that all impressed either. I don't have any specific gripe, but it just didn't look good.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

I don't think this park was that great. You had some good designs on the coasters, but this park didn't clash well, IMO. Why was almost everything orange?

Well, this park was okay. But it DOES have a great name. Brutal Planet, I love it!
    Women may come and go, but Morgan is forever.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: IOA | Wooden Roller Coaster: SOB | Steel Roller Coaster: MF