Thread: Project Mars - 180 ft B&M Floorless!

Project Mars - 180 ft B&M Floorless!

Due to the positive responses I've gotten on my past three creations (Dark Star, Giant, and Night Ride), I've decided to continue releasing my new designs. Here is my latest scream machine! The supports are a little oddly colored, but I personally like the way they look.

~Its name: Project Mars
    ~Biggest Drop: 180 ft
    ~Top speed: 71 mph
    ~8 inversions (in order): Vertical Loop, Immelmen, Zero-G Roll, Cobra Roll (2 inversions), Vertical Loop, Flatspin, Cutback
    ~ Track length: 4373 ft

Feedback is highly appreciated!
    Enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Corkscrew Poster

Angry

im so sick of these rollercoaster tycoon and no limits coasters with real sounding titles and completely get my hopes up. ugh!
    "dad whats a muppet?"
    "well its not quite a mop, not quite a puppet, but man ahahaha!!! oh so to answer your question i dont know." -homer J and lisa
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Great American Scream Machine | Steel Roller Coaster: The Incredible Hulk

Looping Poster

Pretty good...

I really enjoyed this coaster. The inversions were smooth and fast, and the first drop was awesome! I personally don't like the color scheme, though, and I think it could use some scenery. Overall it's a very nice coaster.

Originally posted by dakevsta
    im so sick of these rollercoaster tycoon and no limits coasters with real sounding titles and completely get my hopes up. ugh!
    i dont get wuts the matter man..i thoguht this coaster totally kicked ass - good job man...and why dont you give him some credit at least hes makin them why dont you try to out do that coaster..it was really realistic

Mega Poster
    lol good point there chilled
    http://www.brettstevens.5u.com/
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg/Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Wild One | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride of Steel

Nice ride. The inversion were smooth and fast and the ride had good pacing. Oh and good point chilled
    "Cedar Point has a wide variety of wooden coasters" - Discovery Channel
    Favorites: Amusement Park: CP | Wooden Roller Coaster: Legend | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force