Thread: HELP!!!CP/PKI, CP/SFWOA or BGW/PKD???

Looping Poster

HELP!!!CP/PKI, CP/SFWOA or BGW/PKD???

Im starting to plan a summer coaster trip, and I can't decide between Ohio or Virginia. Ive been to CP,and Ive also been to BGW. I will prob only do 2 parks, so which trip should I pick, CP/PKI, CP/SFWOA or BGW/PKD???

I say CP/PKI. You've GOT to ride The Beast.
    "BECAUSE someone like you cared a whole afwul lot, this park is alive where before it was not." -The Street of the Lifted Lorax, IOA
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kennywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200

Go for Ohio You'll love both parks,

Horray I am a Hyper poster, Ok I want to give a shout out to Mr. Insensitive (PhantomRevnge67) Amanda Langer, Chrissi, Chris Zaya, Katie, Adam, and all my friends back at South Allegheny high school, Go Gladiators
    Last edited by Jokercoaster; 02-06-2002 at 09:13 PM.
    13 Bravo Company Field Artillery Unit. An Army of One.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Lightning Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: Hypersonic XLC

CP PKI is the best combination
    Let's Go! HOKIES!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: 1.The Beast 2.Ghostrider 3.Phoenix 4.Lightning Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: 1.Millenium Force 2.Kraken 3.Alpengeist 4.Nitro