Thread: Paradise Boardwalk

Wooden Poster

Talking Paradise Boardwalk

here's my new park. its my first park submitted to coaster forum, and its, in my opinion, my best park ever! post your opinions on the park. included is a history of the park. enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    It's Tricky! SSX Tricky rox.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Gemini | Steel Roller Coaster: Wildcat (CP)

Wooden Poster
    and yes u need the drexler patch!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Gemini | Steel Roller Coaster: Wildcat (CP)

Banned
    Overall, not bad. Your theming was good, but the coasters were small and very short. Coasters were a 2/5, and theming was a 4.5/5. Overall a 6.5. BTW, how did you make the small map?

Wooden Poster
    heres the small map workbench that i made from a small park called Islandia i downloaded off some website. enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Suspended Poster
    Pretty good. I especialy liked it because of its realism and how it looked like a real boardwalk. Your theming was decent, and the coasters were okay considering the fact that you had limited space.

It was a very creative and realistic park. I enjoyed the fact that you had a historically 'correct' back story. Most people would probably go for a themed mega park, but this is clever as well.

8/10

Very nice. This is one of the nicest "non mega theme parks" I've seen in a long time. The coasters I'll admit are only okay but you didn't have space. I like the cozy feel of this park. Theming was realistic. This park is good. Looking foward to another park of yours.

Theming 7/10
    Coasters 7/10
    Overall Feel Of Park 9/10

Good Park: 8/10 (not an average)