Thread: Which is your favorite MTV Celebrity Deathmatch fight?

Which is your favorite MTV Celebrity Deathmatch fight?

Which is your favorite MTV Celebrity Deathmatch fight?

Mine is Britney Spears vs. Christina Aguilera, but Mike Tyson vs. Evander Holyfield, Beastie Boys vs. Backstreet Boys, James Hetfield vs. Fred Durst and Bruce Springsteen vs. James Gandolfini are also great.

My favorite was Jay Leno vs David Letterman
    13 Bravo Company Field Artillery Unit. An Army of One.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Lightning Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: Hypersonic XLC

R@ptor...all you gotta do when youpost a poll like this is answer your own question right away.

Mine is any match including the guys of the World Wrestling Federation.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Kid Rock vs. Eminem

Trent Reznor v. Puff Daddy and old school deathmatch, Hanson v. Spice Girls

I can't really decide, theres been so many great ones! Celebrity Deathmatch is one of the only good shows on MTV, and surprisngly with all its blood and gore, its one of MTV's most intelligent show (with all the comical satire)
    ~ RAPTOR
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast, Mean Streak, Viper, Thunderbolt | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200, Millennium Force, Maverick, Goliath (SFoG), Montu, Expedition Everest, Raptor

Zoom zoom.....
    Nsync vs Backstreet Boys. That was kinda funny.also the one STeve Irwin vs. ??????.

I liked the one that had hanson in it and then Manson came and killed them all. It was pretty funny.
    "Cedar Point has a wide variety of wooden coasters" - Discovery Channel
    Favorites: Amusement Park: CP | Wooden Roller Coaster: Legend | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Mega Poster
    Hanson... it was the first time i saw it and Manson made that thing fall on them and I didbnt expect it, it was funny.. after that the show got really old
    http://www.brettstevens.5u.com/
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg/Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Wild One | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride of Steel

Banned
    you guys gatta tell me when this is on i wanna see some celebs fight thats what i live for, thats basically the reason i go to movies, thats how u gatta live ur life, i cant believe they have celebs actually fight thats actually, come to think about it- TERRIBLE- what if one really does die then you dont have your favorite acter any more and that to me would be terrible if, James Dean died hes my favorite actor i even try to get my hair to look just like his, if he died man that would really suck, you always gotta be ready for death tho sometimes it will get you from behind just like my dear ol uncle and jenny from forrest gump 110% on dibs
    Reebe'

Um....the people are clay. Real people dont fight.

Banned
    you mean to say real people dont fight well guess what im a real people and i got into a fight yesterday causa dibs , i gave my 110% tho guys dont worry [B]I WON[/B] haha
    Reebe'

I liked the Lochness Monster vs. King Kong. I got really pumped for the fight and going crazy to see Lochness win. And so the fight starts and its over right away and i just laughed at the irony of it being short, when i expected it to be long. But now that I think about it, it was kind of a let down.
    '11 Area Supervisor, Merch & Games, Michigan's Adventure '10 Area Supervisor, Games, Michigan's Adventure
    '09 Area Supervisor, Merch, Michigan's Adventure '08 Area Supervisor, Merch, Six Flags Over Texas
    '07 Area Supervisor, Merch, Cedar Point '06 Ride Operator, Batman:TR, SFGAM
    '05 Front Desk, Disney's BoardWalk Inn & Villas, WDW '04 Sales Associate, Merchandise, CP
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Knoebels | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Reebe'...could you make your posts any less readable??

I like the match between Chris Rock and Adam Sandler because neither of the 2 bad comedians wanted to fight each other. Mills Lane had to use that slicer to force them to fight and ended up killing them. It was funny.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Reebe' [/i]
    [B]you guys gatta tell me when this is on i wanna see some celebs fight thats what i live for, thats basically the reason i go to movies, thats how u gatta live ur life, i cant believe they have celebs actually fight thats actually, come to think about it- TERRIBLE- what if one really does die then you dont have your favorite acter any more and that to me would be terrible if, James Dean died hes my favorite actor i even try to get my hair to look just like his, if he died man that would really suck, you always gotta be ready for death tho sometimes it will get you from behind just like my dear ol uncle and jenny from forrest gump 110% on dibs
    Reebe' [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude, you crack me up. No punctuation, everything's life or death and live life to the fullest and stuff. I'm down with that 110%, yo. You might as well make that your sig. Ah, ignore me. It's late. Wait, I just noticed something. Why are you talking about James Dean and saying "if he died." Um, he is dead. And I'm sure the people in that Celebrity Boxing you're thinking of won't die. They had headgear on and they weren't Iron Mike or anything. Dude, you need to read threads more carefully, type slower, think before you type. Do you talk like that? If you do, who understands you? No diss to you, but it just takes me a while to figure out what you're trying to say true dat dogg 110% James Dean my uncle died I make no sense. Is that hard to read? Think about that.

I think my favorite Deathmatch was the Loch Ness Monster versus Bigfoot. I know how you feel, CeDaRPoInTzTeR. I thought it was gonna be really cool and stuff and it was over in a second! It was so hilarious!
    Last edited by Chip; 03-25-2002 at 11:08 AM.
    ThrillNetwork editor emeritus - NSCIGC member
    Voyage is the best coaster
    Raptor ride count - 1,160.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Holiday World, Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor

Hyper Poster
    the backstreet boys vs nsync fight was the best. manson killed them all.
    I am #1!

everything falls apart even the people who never frown eventually break down

-Linkin Park
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Worlds of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Hurler | Steel Roller Coaster: Batman Knight Flight

James
    i have only seen the show likr 6 times i dont like it that much but the Britney Spears vs. Christina Aguilera sounds funny

Banned
    Ozzy Osbourne vs. Rob Zombie was the best. Ozzy bit Rob's head off!!

Banned
    Edit:Sorry, web browser screwed up.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RCT loser [/i]
    [B]Edit:Sorry, web browser screwed up. [/B][/QUOTE]

Psst. Hey, loser, when you edit something, that generally involves using the "[b]EDIT[/b]" button, not the reply button. Try not to make the same mistake again.

-The management
    ThrillNetwork editor emeritus - NSCIGC member
    Voyage is the best coaster
    Raptor ride count - 1,160.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Holiday World, Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor

Deathmatch

My favorite Deathmatch remains the Jim Carrey/Mariah Carey match. It's a classic!
    Never let em see you drop!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Hershey Park | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Skyrush

Banned
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by haux [/i]
    [B]

Psst. Hey, loser, when you edit something, that generally involves using the "[b]EDIT[/b]" button, not the reply button. Try not to make the same mistake again.

-The management [/B][/QUOTE]

Just so you know, the second post was originally different. My browser double posted the first post. I tried to delete the second one, but it wouldn't let me. So I just made it say what it did. As I said before, sorry for the inconvenience.