Thread: How many people in here like waterparks?

I know I do. I wish there were just some waterpark enthusiast sites though.
    Life is a rollercoaster, enjoy it, b/c the ride is always too short (If someone's already said this, sorry, I didn't mean to rip it off ya)
    Favorites: Amusement Park: BGW | Wooden Roller Coaster: Backwards Rebel Yell | Steel Roller Coaster: Apollo's Chariot

I love waterparks Anaconda. Thank goodness we have some pretty decent ones in UT. At Raging Waters they had the first H2O Rollercoaster. At least that is what they advertised. You go down headfirst on a mat and them up another huge hill and back down again into the splash down pool. I've seen people get some awesome air on this waterslide. I even saw a guy do a front flip over the top. No joke. However, sometimes people don't make it over the hill and they slide back down and have to climb out. They only let one person go at a time until they get off the ride so people don't crash into eachother.

I could go for a water ride right now. It is SO hot in here
    I Don't Suffer From Insanity, I Enjoy It!

Emeralde Pointe is only 15 minutes away from me.Thank god.

Camelbeach is my local water park. I have a season pass..

I love the waterparks. Blizzard Beach is my favorite. Would love to go to Schlitterbahn someday.

Corkscrew Poster
    I love blizzard beach! Summit Plummet's drop is more thrilling and terrifying than any coaster!
    CORRECTION: Nothing is better than a good ole' wppd twister!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure, Cedar Point, SF Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL 200

Strata Poster
    I don't go to water Parks but the closest one near me is two miles away, not even mayby 1 1/2miles. It's called Runnaway Rapids. The only one i've been to i enjoyed, It was the one near Busch Gardens Willaimsburg, Water Country USA i think.
    I love Jessica! She's the greatest girl in the whole world! Proud Member of the BBFC
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Villain | Steel Roller Coaster: Batman & Robin the chiller

Splish Splash on Long Island is only like 20 min away from me. It was on the top 10 list of water parks in the country. I just wish that they would add some more innovative rides.
    *Evil*Princess*
    Favorites: Amusement Park: WDW Resort (so shoot me I'm a Disney Nut at heart) | Wooden Roller Coaster: Coney Island Cyclone and Comet @ Great Escape | Steel Roller Coaster: Nitro and Medusa East, oh and Dueling Dragons...B&Ms baby!

I like waterparks, but when you are at a park like CP or pcw, i dotn care about the water park there, it is a waste of valuable rc ride time, but indeopendent ones like wild water kingdom are pretty good.
    Winter is coming.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Wild Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

I got all kinds of water parks around...
    <BR>
    <BR>raging waters-30 min away
    <BR>wild rivers-40 min away
    <BR>soak city knotts- 15 minutes
    <BR>soak city san diego- 2 hours
    <BR>soak city palm springs- 2 hours
    <BR>hurricane harbor- 1 hour

Heartline Poster Apollo's Chariot's Avatar
    I like water parks

Corkscrew Poster
    i like em' when you dont get totally bumped and bruised are your backside from riding so much.

I love Summet Plummet, I just don't like the pain you get if you uncross your legs!
    Millennium Force Crew '05
    Magnum Crew '06

Proud member of the Notre Dame Class of 2008
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Jack Rabbit | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200