Thread: Subway or Blimpie

Subway or Blimpie

Which is your favorite out of the two? Mine is Blimpie. to me it seems that their sandwiches just taste better. the bread is better, and the ingredients seems to be fresher.
    Just to be with you, He's done everything / There's no price He did not pay / Just to be with you, He gave everything / Yes, He gave His life away.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World! How can you compete with free drinks?! | Wooden Roller Coaster: Beast at Night! | Steel Roller Coaster: X!

Surprisingly I've had both, but am partial to Subway. Not too many Blimpies near me anyway.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

I love blimpies!! I never really had a liking for anything from subway, don't know why.

Well really don't eat from Subway, but when I do, they're the best
    13 Bravo Company Field Artillery Unit. An Army of One.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Lightning Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: Hypersonic XLC

Ive never ate a blimpie sub. I like Subway and they just opend a Quiznos not to far from my house and they are really good.

I like Subway better! I like Quiznos too but they are kinda expensive!
    I left my heart in Sandusky!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Grizzly | Steel Roller Coaster: Top Thrill Dragster

Blimpie's=Best!
    Women may come and go, but Morgan is forever.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: IOA | Wooden Roller Coaster: SOB | Steel Roller Coaster: MF

Between the two, I like Blimpie better, but overall I LOVE Publix subs. Publix is a moderately upper-class grocery store (like Target is to Department Stores, Dillard's is to clothing stores, etc.), mainly located in Florida, and their Deli makes the best subs ever. They are relatively kinda expensive (a six-inch is around 5 bucks) but they are awesome.

Corkscrew Poster AllSmilesChica's Avatar
    I don't think I've ever had a Blimpie sub, so I'm gonna go with Subway since I LOVE their meatball subs!
    "Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty." - Coco Chanel
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point! | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force & Wicked Twister

Subway. i love their roasted chicken sandwich. then Quiznos, they are very good (not as fresh as subway) mainly cause they toast their buns so they are really crispy and alot more tasty.

Subway (although my brother works at blimpies lol) I like how subway has so many toppings. They also have better meatball sandwhiches than blimpies.
    "Cedar Point has a wide variety of wooden coasters" - Discovery Channel
    Favorites: Amusement Park: CP | Wooden Roller Coaster: Legend | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Jared Made me eat subway!jk subway is better

Subway cauze they're nearer to us here.
    Ne- RCT to the Max- http://www.nedesigns.com
    "What's so Civil about war anyway?"- Guns N' Roses
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Shivering Timbers | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

There are two or three Subways near my dorm so I go to them. I also like Subway more than Blimpie, maybe because the bread's a little better. They've both got good sandwiches and when I'm in the mood for a sandwich, I'll visit either.
    ThrillNetwork editor emeritus - NSCIGC member
    Voyage is the best coaster
    Raptor ride count - 1,160.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Holiday World, Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor

MMMMMM, Subway...................Seriously though, nothing better than a foot-long cold cut trio on white, with American cheese, Dijon and yellow mustard, lettuce, tomato, pickles, pepperoncinis, jalepenos, oil, salt, and pepper, all SWIMMING in vinegar. MMMMMMMMMMMM. Add some Doritos and a Dr. Pepper and you got paradise for 6 bucks or less.
    Proud Patriot of the USA! OVERTHROW GEORGE DUBYA!

Suspended-No Email
    i think that they are both about equal, but if i had to choose, i think that i would pick Subway, i eat there more often, and i just like their sandwhiches better.