Thread: Hunt for Baal

Heartline Poster

Hunt for Baal

This is.... something.

A B&M Hypercoaster I put in one of the parks I released in the park X-change.

This thing is HUGE!!!

It was themed to Diablo in that park.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2006: Peanuts Playground/Ocean Motion/Chaos ATL
    2005: Raptor
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Shivering Timbers | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor

Suspended Poster
    To everyone out there thinking of posting a track file, Pleeeeeaaaasssse post it in a park format. It is soooooo anoying having to change the land and all just to see the coaster. We cant veiw this coaster because it goes underground and cannot be fitted in a regular scenario. So post this coaster in a park format and I'll give my opinion on it.

Once again to everyone thinking of posting a coaster, PUT IT IN A PARK FORMAT! ABSOLUTLY NO TRACK FILES!

Thank you.

That's funny, I was able to fit in a nice flat section of my park.

Not that bad a coaster, although it does seem to barely crawl over some of the hills. I was surprised at the rating, seeing as my best excitement ratiings rarely hit 8. Seemed to keep speed rather well. About a 8.23/10.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Heartline Poster
    2006: Peanuts Playground/Ocean Motion/Chaos ATL
    2005: Raptor
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Shivering Timbers | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor

Judging by how it looked in that park, I'd say it's a fairly decent coaster. The main body of the coaster looked a little too crowded for my tastes, though.

Overall rating: 6.2
    Aaron Cedoras: Thrillnetwork Story Editor
    "Dead men tell no tales..."

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghostrider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force and Steel Dragon 2000. I can't make up my mind between the two, so don't ask.