Thread: Cleanup completed

Cleanup completed

Cleanup of the WTC site was completed today. They are having a service type of thing at ground zero on May 30th to commend the workers for getting the job done so fast and for being under budget.
    Millennium Force Crew '05
    Magnum Crew '06

Proud member of the Notre Dame Class of 2008
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Jack Rabbit | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200

Let gravity do the work.
    Wow. That was fast. Either that or I just forgot all about 911.

Re: Cleanup completed

Originally posted by beltzies64
    Cleanup of the WTC site was completed today. They are having a service type of thing at ground zero on May 30th to commend the workers for getting the job done so fast and for being under budget.
    WOW...yet a year ago those towers were standing. And now reports from Wahington say that there was a SLIGHT possibility it could have been prevented. Not that GODD of an event, but something to tell the grandkids in 60 years.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Considering how much debris there was, that was pretty quick. Now the question is, what to do with the land.
    Aaron Cedoras: Thrillnetwork Story Editor
    "Dead men tell no tales..."

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghostrider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force and Steel Dragon 2000. I can't make up my mind between the two, so don't ask.