Thread: BGW Help Needed!

BGW Help Needed!

I'm going to be in VA during the week of July 15 - 22 2002, and I am planning to go to BGW with my family and friends one of those days. Do any of you BG regulars know of any coaster closing or important things I should look out for (such as concerts, or events which bring in big crowds). I've been to BGW many times before and never had any problems, but I was just making sure.

Sry i had to change the date at the last minute.
    Last edited by THECHILLER; 06-19-2002 at 09:07 PM.
    Tim
    Favorites: Amusement Park: IOA, SFOG, BGW | Wooden Roller Coaster: Georgia Cyclone, GASM (Georgia), American Eagle | Steel Roller Coaster: Apollo's Chariot, V2, Raging Bull, S:UF, Hulk

I am also going to BGW and I am leaving tomorrow so any help will be appreciated. BTW, I am gonna be at the park on Saturday so I want to know what the crowds will be like.

Banned

Holy Crud On A Stick!!!!!

My family is arriving on the 24th of July!!!! Maybe I'll see you there THECHILLER!!! I also need ton know some stuff about the park. Excuse my grammer and and spelling and stuff like that b/c i'm tired.

1. Are loch ness monster or Big bad wolf a headbanger?

2. Is there any educational crap that non-coaster riders would enjoy (my sister needs this )

3. Are there any rides a non-coaster rider would enjoy?

4. Does Wild Maus or whatever its called have airtime?

thanx!!!!

1. No, not in the least bit.
    2. Yes, small animal area and probably a beer school(if that's considered educational).
    3. Yes, so flat rides, water rides(Escape From Pompeii, Roman Rapids, flume), simulator, train, skyway, etc.
    4. I didn't ride it
    "BECAUSE someone like you cared a whole afwul lot, this park is alive where before it was not." -The Street of the Lifted Lorax, IOA
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kennywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200

Divinity

Moving to Travel Tips, USA East...

Unfortunately I haven't been to Busch in Williamsburg, though I hear it's even better than the park in Tampa, which I enjoy very much. Have a good trip!
    Walk Beyond...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Sandusky, OH | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (Cedar Point, OH) | Steel Roller Coaster: Kraken (Sea World, FL)

Mega Poster
    Wild Maus is just a standard wild mouse coaster. It has a little airtime or the drops, but not much. It also has a lot of brakes. The brakes at the end stop you completely. BGW is a great park overall though. Alpengeist and Apollo's Chariot are my 2 favorite steel coasters. Great theming on everything in the park.

Looping Poster
    Ride Alpie 1st or very late. Wild Maus has huge lines as with BBW, LNM ride whenever because their is no wait once the rest of the park is open.