Thread: Hyper Rails!!!

Hyper Rails!!!

It looks better then No Limits to me check hyperrails.com awesome game cant wait till it comes out

Yeah, it looks really cool to me, I will most likely buy it. I unfortunately never got around to getting No Limits, because it was only available online. That's a shame, but this game that is going to be in stores looks to fullfill my desires for realistic coaster building.

heh IMHO it looks better then no limits the editor and stuff and it still is a CAD program...

somewhere said it was realeased "soon" but didn't give a date. Dos anyone know when it's finished? it looks done already. I'm not going to pay too much for it though.15 max (about $20). games liek gta3 only cost 30 and last much longer.

i just emailed them and they said its gonna be 30 bucks. they also said that the store electronics boutique will have it by september 1rst, and u can order it online august 15th
    With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: bush gardens williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: J2 aka tsunami | Steel Roller Coaster: drachen fire rip

thats ages! We don't have EB here anymore (it got taken over by a rival) so i'll have to look at other places for uk realease. At least over the internet it was one realease everywhere.