Thread: Bugs!

Hybrid View

Bugs!

Well, I was working on a park and needed a cheap coaster that had a high capacity, therefor making alot of money. I came up with this little kiddie coaster and thought I would share it with you. Its called "Bugs!". Here is a screen shot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bugs.gif 
Views:	199 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	5921  
    Greg Johnson
    "The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success." - Elliot Carver
    Favorites: | Steel Roller Coaster: Maverick

Here is the track file
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Greg Johnson
    "The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success." - Elliot Carver
    Favorites: | Steel Roller Coaster: Maverick

Greg, that looks like one of my little coasters like that, I build them all the time, I will post a pic of mine.

EDIT: Oh, well I can't get a picture, I'll see what I can do later, I can't even find the picture when I take one of it, how do you guys do it?

2nd EDIT: Can someone tell me how to get my picture up here, I can post it on here, but I click the screenshot button, It says something like " Screenshot saved to disk as "SCR5.PCX" " and then I don't know what to do, can someone help me with this?
    Last edited by APJSFR1; 07-01-2002 at 10:11 PM.
    huced on foniks wealy wurkt fur mey
    I love my Jesus! Proud Member of ACE, and MSFC
    Cedar Point Rules - America's Rockin' Roller Coast!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point Amusement Park | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Villain, Kennywood's Jack Rabbit, Kennywood's Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor, Magnum, Batman Knight Flight

Wooden Poster
    Go into the RCT Folder and your pics should be in there. You also need to change the file type into something like a jpeg or a gif...
    Nitro Owns all coasters!
    Coaster Count: 47
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Universal Studios Islands of Adventure Florida | Wooden Roller Coaster: Mean Streak, Yankee Cannonball | Steel Roller Coaster: 1. Nitro - 2. Millennium Force - 3. Hulk - 4. Medusa (SFGAd)

I am in the RCT folder, but where is it? I can't find any pictures, or anything, how do I do it, this doesn't make sense!!!! Where are they?
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point Amusement Park | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Villain, Kennywood's Jack Rabbit, Kennywood's Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor, Magnum, Batman Knight Flight

do you have microsoft publisher or something similar? OPen the PCX file in there, save it as a jpg. Then go to Paint and size it to specs that you can post here. Save the pic into a ready folder until you are ready to upload to this site. Does that help?
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

That is just it, I would be able to do it if I could find the PCX file, to look at the picture would do it for me. I wish I could find it.

In your c:\progrmafiles\hasbrointeractive\RCT folder should be a SCR.PCX file. That is where the PCX files get sent. Open it with publisher from that folder and do what I said above.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire