Thread: Universal Studio's Florida new paint scheme

Universal Studio's Florida new paint scheme

Today sence it was an up and down day (literally) i decided to take the time and take some photos of Universal's new paint scheme..... Enjoy!:cool:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	universalentrance.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	5992  
    Dr. Bruce Banner version 3.0.... Coming summer 2006 to a theme park near you!
    "I could sure use some of the Hulks strength right now."
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Jack Rabbit | Steel Roller Coaster: The Hulk

Here is what the studio's now look like..... Still havent painted all of them. And yes that is a Hulk movie banner on the side of that building!! woohoo!

Name:	studio1.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	5993  
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Jack Rabbit | Steel Roller Coaster: The Hulk

That looks really good but what was the original color scheme?
    Tim
    Favorites: Amusement Park: IOA, SFOG, BGW | Wooden Roller Coaster: Georgia Cyclone, GASM (Georgia), American Eagle | Steel Roller Coaster: Apollo's Chariot, V2, Raging Bull, S:UF, Hulk

I think the new color scheme looks a lot better. I am not one for light colors. I like the darker colors more.

<-------------------------800th post
    Let's Go! HOKIES!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: 1.The Beast 2.Ghostrider 3.Phoenix 4.Lightning Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: 1.Millenium Force 2.Kraken 3.Alpengeist 4.Nitro

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by THECHILLER [/i]
    [B]That looks really good but what was the original color scheme? [/B][/QUOTE]

It was a gray background with blue and pink highlights. It looked very cold, which is why they changed it to this more lively paint scheme. It is just one of the many changes going around the Studios, it is really becoming a nice park.
    "BECAUSE someone like you cared a whole afwul lot, this park is alive where before it was not." -The Street of the Lifted Lorax, IOA
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kennywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200

Here is a picture of the old paint scheme which still exists on a few of the studios.

Name:	oldpaintscheme.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	6000  

I really like the new scheme, it looks more alive. The old one, as rocketman said, looked cold. On rainy days it was awful, it made you depressed to be there lol.

Giga Poster
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jojo103081 [/i]
    [B]I really like the new scheme, it looks more alive. The old one, as rocketman said, looked cold. On rainy days it was awful, it made you depressed to be there lol. [/B][/QUOTE]yeah I was there about a month and a half ago. I really liked the new look. I must add T2-3D is something else.

Minetrain Poster
    I've seen the pics from the inside, which looks a lot better, I might add, but the new entrance is awesome. Like JoJo said, it makes it feel alive and gives it a little more exciting atmosphere.

I like the new paint scheme a whole lot more. It just is better.
    Top 5 coasters: El Toro, S:ROS at SFNE, The Voyage, Millennium Force, Cornball Express
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Boulderdash | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride of Steel

i really dont see much difference in the colors on the studio buildings..i really only saw it on the front entrance