Thread: July Submissions

July Submissions

Enter the parks, I'm tired. So that's all I can think of. Oh yea, they better be good. Mwa ha ha ha. YAWN.

here is my first shot at a park. i doubt it will do any good.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: bush gardens williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: J2 aka tsunami | Steel Roller Coaster: drachen fire rip

Suspended Poster Alien@SixFlags's Avatar
    Here is my Much awaited park BLAKE VALLEY! be sure to read the awesome read me

Yay, a park that finally has people in it, go to "general Talk" then "Blak valley coming soon" so see screen shots
    yeah, my great aunt has a beard
    oops sorry......wrong IM...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point and Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Great American Scream Machine (SFOG) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force

Looping Poster

Rainforest Gardens

Here's my latest park, Rainforest Gardens! It is a jungle-themed park with eight roller coasters, numerous flat rides and water rides, and many shops and stalls. I also spent more time on the theming in this park than any of my other parks, so hopefully it came out good! Please download my park and vote for it if you like it!
    -Tycoon (aRollerCoasterGuy at Coastersims)
    My newest NL creation:
    Thunder Dragon
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghostrider | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride of Steel (Six Flags New England)

Suspended Poster Alien@SixFlags's Avatar
    hopefully we will get more than 3 parks, but it is still early in july so i am sure we will
    yeah, my great aunt has a beard
    oops sorry......wrong IM...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point and Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Great American Scream Machine (SFOG) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force

Yes, we will get more than 3 parks!

This is Fantasy World Las Vegas. It features 5 nicely themed sections and 8 coasters. Make sure you check out the readme. Go to this thread for more pics and info:
    http://www.thrillnetwork.com/boards/...threadid=18655
    This file also includes a bonus track.

Well i promised all you the park thunder canypon awhile back but because I was moving i never was able to work on the park but now its finished. So here is THUNDER CANYON.
    SFMM Dude
    24 hours ago, i wanna be sedated, nothing to do nowhere to go, i wanna be sedated- The Ramones
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Sfmm | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghostrider and collosus | Steel Roller Coaster: Viper @ sfmm, Goliath, and Riddlers Revenge