View Poll Results: The Most Repulsive, Disgusting, Puke Inducing Animal...?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Flying Insects (Fly, Bee, Mosquito, Dragonfly, Locust)

3 27.27%
  • Spiders (Tarantula, Wandering, Cob-web)

1 9.09%
  • Snakes (Python, Boa, Viper, Rattler)

0 0%
  • Lizards (Chameleon, Anole, Gecko)

0 0%
  • Amphibians (Frog, Toad, Newt, Salamander)

0 0%
  • Mullosks (Slug, Snail, Octopus, Squid)

1 9.09%
  • Other Segmented (Millipede, Centipede, Pill Bug, Earwig)

0 0%
  • Scorpions (Emperor, Flat, Whip, Giant Hairy)

0 0%
  • Microscopic (Tick, Mite, Flea)

3 27.27%
  • Worms (Earth, Hook, Round, Flat)

0 0%
  • Eel (Electric, Freshwater, Saltwater)

0 0%
  • Other / Not Specified (Then Name It)

3 27.27%

Thread: What's The Nastiest Animals In The World?

Let gravity do the work.

What's The Nastiest Animals In The World?

What animals do you just flat out think are DISGUSTING. Not scared of, but DISGUSTING. As in GROSS, NASTY, OMG KILL IT king of disgusting.

?

Corkscrew Poster AllSmilesChica's Avatar
    Spiders, I have major arachnephobia.
    "Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty." - Coco Chanel
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point! | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force & Wicked Twister

Yeah, I hate spiders. Also, I wouldn't wanna see a scorpion too closely. They look like they hurt...a lot.
    Let's Go! HOKIES!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: 1.The Beast 2.Ghostrider 3.Phoenix 4.Lightning Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: 1.Millenium Force 2.Kraken 3.Alpengeist 4.Nitro

Giga Poster
    Definitely human.

Human kills and hurt others for fun (instead of food and survival). Human hurt offsprings more than other animals.

Only human is capable of producing such monsters as Hitler, Pol Pot, Tojo and etc... (what other animal is capable of wiping out millions of it's same species because of ideology?)? Only human is capable of producing scums like those benefited from Enron fiasco.

Most animal kills pretty much straight forward, but human rather prefer some elaborate torturous way of killing (remember the Inquisitors, plus hundreds of ways ancient Chinese rulers invented to kill and torture people?).
    Planes, cars, coasters......... anything fast.........
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Son of Beast (PKI) | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride of Steel (SFNE)

Well put Condor.

By the way, how is killing people supposed to solve problems??
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Mine would be ticks. I can't stand the things. Some can carry diseases, they are hard to detect, and once they are in your hair, you aren't going to find out about them till they fall off. As for condor's statement, I couldn't agree more.

definitly spiders, there so freaky looking! i also dont like bees, mosqutitos, and gnats.

Spiders are completely disgusting, I also hate mosqutitios (sp) and ticks. Snakes are pretty gross too.
    "Cedar Point has a wide variety of wooden coasters" - Discovery Channel
    Favorites: Amusement Park: CP | Wooden Roller Coaster: Legend | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Any bugs that are bigger than two inches are disgusting (roaches, beetles, praying mantises, etc.)
    Put your hands up!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Magic Mountain | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cyclone | Steel Roller Coaster: The Riddler's Revenge

I am afraid of birds! JK When I went to BGW I went to the lorikeet thing their and a bird climbed on me and made a hole in my shirt.... (hehe) Right when I got it off it peed, and luckily not on me.

I think anything dead is disgusting! Oh yea, cocroches are the worst animals EVER!!! I Hate stepping on them accidentally and it is just so nasty. And scorpions also freak me out because I sometimes get them in my house and I really dont want to get stung. I hate spiders, They are evil. Bees and wasps are bad because they can sting. I am not afraid of snakes that arent poisonous. I had a teacher last year who had a pet snake and alot of times during class I would hold it. It isnt slimy or anything, and it feels cool when it slides all over you. Praying mantis are not to bad, my teacher also had one and he stuck it ontop of his head. Its funny when it tries to hurt you. I also hate dead animals! I had to disect some of them and the smell was so sick I almost puked

Giga Poster
    I am not afraid of flies or roaches anymore, but they are just disgusting. Yes, I was once afraid of them. However, my worst fear has to be scorpions. I can't stand the things.
    "Well, I hate to be a snitch, but my neighbor Homer Simpson turned a radioactive ape loose in my house. Its taken over the whole top floor."~Ned Flanders
    Favorites: Amusement Park: SFMM | Wooden Roller Coaster: Texas Giant | Steel Roller Coaster: 1. Titan, 2. Volcano, 3. Alpengeist, 4. Mr. Freeze, 5. Apollo's Chariot

Divinity
    Any "buggy" thing -- too many legs, so small that you don't know where it's going... Cockroaches / palmetto bugs (like roaches, but brown, they fly, and they can get to about 4" long...) are the worst.

Walk Beyond...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Sandusky, OH | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (Cedar Point, OH) | Steel Roller Coaster: Kraken (Sea World, FL)

I like pretty much all animals. The nastiest, though, would have to be little microscopic animals like ticks and fleas. Yuck!
    Aaron Cedoras: Thrillnetwork Story Editor
    "Dead men tell no tales..."

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghostrider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force and Steel Dragon 2000. I can't make up my mind between the two, so don't ask.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RaptorXLC [/i]
    [B]Yeah, I hate spiders. Also, I wouldn't wanna see a scorpion too closely. They look like they hurt...a lot. [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL, DOnt see Eight Legged Freaks, cuz that movie has gotta be the most pointless **** on the planet! Even though I havent seen it, my firends have! They said is sucks

but anyways........ I remember Condor Saying it was human, in my opinion, I do agree, I hate to say it, but think, what is the only pointless thing on the earth? I thought of Human, but hey whatever............

Snails plus salt.............LOL........
    Thornton to Heatley all day, every day.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Mean Streak | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Strata Poster
    spider
    Its murda...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Epcot | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Coaster, Playland | Steel Roller Coaster: The Hulk

hmmm im not really afraid of any insect, but im not a big fan of parasites, especially ones that can get inside you. also those bugs that lay eggs inside your skin. that doesnt sound like much fun lol. im okay with tarantualas and scorpions as long as i dont get bit......
    My Signature
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Lightning Racer (thunder it always seems to win) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force

I hate Spiders and Scorpions but i don't really consider them nasty! When I think of nasty- I think of flies and roaches! Yuck- they both climb on nasty things like poop and then they like to track it all over everything and make it really unsanitary! Yuck-blah-Hack! Nothing like seeing a fly land on dog pooey and then see it land on someones food!!
    I left my heart in Sandusky!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Grizzly | Steel Roller Coaster: Top Thrill Dragster

I've got to say roaches. they are the most disgusting thing on earth. i almost puked when i saw someone on some stupid show on MTV eat one. i'm not particularly fond of other 'bugs' but they aren't as bad as roaches
    LINKIN PARK IS A ROLLER COASTER!!!!
    LINKIN PARK IS A ROOOOOOLER COASTER!!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Georgia Cyclone | Steel Roller Coaster: TTD and MF

Looping Poster

What about Aligators ?

This is the most mean animal in my opinion and I am so afraid of it that even at zoos I skip this part .
    Enjoy the ride of your life
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Belgium | Wooden Roller Coaster: Weer Wolf - Six Flags Belgium | Steel Roller Coaster: Space Mountain - Disneyland Paris

I simply love spiders and snakes.I've just been taught to like them.Spiders still kinda freak me out, though.

James
    Spiders i guess... i just dont like then

Spiders are nasty. They are hairy and gross... I smashed one a few days ago, it was huge, and this yellow goo oozed all over the carpet. I HATE them, arrrrgh!

Looping Poster
    We humans ruin everything we can get our hands on.