Thread: CoasterGen!

Thumbs up CoasterGen!

I've been somewhat following the progress of this game and what I just saw today at their site completly BLEW MY MIND!! Click on their site at www.coastergen.com They have B&M flying coasters, Intamin hyper/giga coasters w/ all three track styles, TA2K style track/trains, WOODEN COASTER w/ CCI Millennium Flyer trains and even Arrow/Vekoma Suspended coasters!

They even have the ability to have people ride your rides, have a working transfer track, build various flatrides (ex: S&S Tower) have shops and stalls and have a money basis. Kind of a mix between NoLimits and RCT.

It also has Vekoma GIB track type, B&M dive machine and a 4D. Will also be able to create own environment, such as lakes and trees and can have multiple coasters per park!

This may be better than No Limits, Hyper Rails and RCT 2 put together!
    Last edited by THECHILLER; 07-30-2002 at 09:35 PM.
    Tim
    Favorites: Amusement Park: IOA, SFOG, BGW | Wooden Roller Coaster: Georgia Cyclone, GASM (Georgia), American Eagle | Steel Roller Coaster: Apollo's Chariot, V2, Raging Bull, S:UF, Hulk

Suspended Poster Alien@SixFlags's Avatar
    yeah, i have seen this site b4 oo, it sounds and looks awesome, i dont know y but everyone at scream machines says it wont be good, go figure
    yeah, my great aunt has a beard
    oops sorry......wrong IM...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point and Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Great American Scream Machine (SFOG) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force

Sorry, but this is a repeat topic of this thread. Please continue discussion there. In the future, please use the SEARCH function. I have to lock this now.
    ThrillNetwork editor emeritus - NSCIGC member
    Voyage is the best coaster
    Raptor ride count - 1,160.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Holiday World, Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor