Thread: what is this?

what is this?

I donít know if others see this but I am getting this at the top of every page I load.

Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/thrill/www/boards/global.php(315) : eval()'d code on line 25

Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/thrill/www/boards/global.php(315) : eval()'d code on line 26

Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/thrill/www/boards/global.php(315) : eval()'d code on line 27

EDIT: when I posted this thread another line came up that said this...

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/thrill/www/boards/global.php(315) : eval()'d code:25) in /usr/home/thrill/www/boards/admin/functions.php on line 1573
    ThrillNetwork Tech Admin

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghost Rider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Yeah, you also get something similar when you click and
    ~ RAPTOR
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast, Mean Streak, Viper, Thunderbolt | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200, Millennium Force, Maverick, Goliath (SFoG), Montu, Expedition Everest, Raptor

Let gravity do the work.
    I keep getting that on top of the web-site itself everytime I try to login into the main site for Park/Track managing.

But I'm fine in the forums though.

I get them at the top of every page on the bards and on the site.

Also I donít mean to be too picky but when you donít have any staff on the site it says There are currently staff members online in the ThrillNetwork Staff Online area.
    ThrillNetwork Tech Admin

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghost Rider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Wooden Poster
    I get a similair message when trying to sign up for the newsletter.

After entering First name, e-mail, and hitting go this page will load a few minutes later. http://www.thrillnetwork.com/mail/signup.php
    People scream, metal clanks, the world spins around you. But where to draw the line that seperates one's pleasure from one's fear?
    My name is Brian and I'm an Apolloholic.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: I like 'em all! | Wooden Roller Coaster: Rebel Yell | Steel Roller Coaster: Apollo's Charriot

Go to this thread. You should get your answers there.
    ThrillNetwork editor emeritus - NSCIGC member
    Voyage is the best coaster
    Raptor ride count - 1,160.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Holiday World, Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor