Thread: error & idea

error & idea

i was able to post something but now on the main speedzone page it says

Warning: Division by zero in /usr/home/thrill/www/speedzone/home.php on line 252
    1. :: 0 PTS, AVG

also i think it would be nice if we could edit what we post because i forgot to give it e title.
    ThrillNetwork Tech Admin

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghost Rider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

That error message is a result of an attempt to calculate the average rating when nobody has rated it. Once you rate the ride, it is able to calculate the average correctly. We'll take care of it. Thanks.
    Erik Johnson
    ThrillNetwork Co-Administrator
    Upload an image to the DB! Post a track or comment in SpeedZone! They count towards your post count!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Boulder Dash (Lake Compounce) | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride of Steel (SFNE)

try again. sorry. Should be fixed
    Follow ThrillNetwork on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
    Favorites: Amusement Park: IOA | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cyclone, CI | Steel Roller Coaster: Nitro

Yea, I agree about editing the explanation thing, or editing the whole file's thing as a matter of a fact. Is there a way to do this? If not, there should be.
    SFA SOURCE . . .
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Wild One | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Yup. Editing of uploads coming soon. And we are cleaning up the front pages. Also commenting on uploads will count towards your over all post counts. The SpeedZone section on the boards will be used for Tech Support and general discussions. We are also building a block for the front page of TN.com that will highlight contest, winners and uploads. Also SZ files will be added to the UserCP and the total number of Downloads will appear there too.
    Follow ThrillNetwork on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
    Favorites: Amusement Park: IOA | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cyclone, CI | Steel Roller Coaster: Nitro