Thread: Great America Scenario

Does anyone know where I can get a good recreation of Six Flags Great America?
    The Gravity Group: Turning "Gee what if..." into "G why not?"
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cornball Express! ooooooo yea! | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

This site has a couple of real parks. Can't verify how good they are, since I don't have a trainer installed.
    <BR>
    <BR><!-- BBCode auto-link start --><a href="http://www.devilrctrealparks.homestead.com/rp.html" target="_blank">http://www.devilrctrealparks.homestead.com/rp.html</a><!-- BBCode auto-link end -->

<BR>The Jester says:
    <BR>
    <BR>There are three types of people; those who can count, and those who can't.

Strata Poster
    How do i get them to work?
    I love Jessica! She's the greatest girl in the whole world! Proud Member of the BBFC
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Villain | Steel Roller Coaster: Batman & Robin the chiller

Everytime I download a park from Danimation it never works. Any tips?
    A new giant emerges at Six Flags Over Texas of truly "TITAN"ic proportions.
    <BR>
    <BR>Summer 2001 Washington D.C. trip:
    <BR>
    <BR>3 parks
    <BR>31 coasters
    <BR>72 hours
    <BR>--------------
    <BR>
    <BR>Does the Discovery Channel care? I didn't think so.

I have two recreations of it at my site
    www.geocities.com/coasting_ohio for Real/Defunct/mini coasters and parks for RCT

Murchison, download a Drexler patch and a trainer and have Loopy Landscapes and you'll be able to get them to work. As to the original question, I have no idea.
    Life is a rollercoaster, enjoy it, b/c the ride is always too short (If someone's already said this, sorry, I didn't mean to rip it off ya)
    Favorites: Amusement Park: BGW | Wooden Roller Coaster: Backwards Rebel Yell | Steel Roller Coaster: Apollo's Chariot