Thread: Best Time To Play Live

Best Time To Play Live

I have Ghost Recon for XBOX live and every time i go on to search for a game i am lucky to find even one. Is it always like this or is there a good time to play?

Better Than Any Roller Coaster SFGadvKing's Avatar
    thats strange. ghost recon is one of the most popular live games. i have nba and unreal and most of the time, there are a good 15-20 people that i can play. try playing in the evenings, weekends, and just think of when good times would be.
    I was once TN's top poster!
    2007 Gadv Count: Kingda Ka-6, El Toro-6, Nitro-4, Medusa-2, S:UF-2, R:TC-1, B:TC-, GASM-0, Skull Mt-0, B:TR-0, RMT-0, RT-0
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka

Yea, Ubi Soft admits there is a problem with finding games. They created a patch but Microsoft rejected it because of some problems. The patch should be out soon but I have no idea when.
    My signature is so cool!!!

Heh, I have PS2 Online and the best time for me is usually nights. But the ultimate time is Saturday night. So many people! Try saturday night, you should see a bunch of people. Also Friday night.
    Thornton to Heatley all day, every day.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Mean Streak | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

I could barely find a room in SOCOM last night. (a saturday) But I found one, and I must admit that killing terrorists is good fun.
    New address, new forums, better ePirate -- Gopirate.net.

I love Sidecar on Mainstreet!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghostrider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force