Thread: This is me.

This is me.

hi! Name's lectricShark. I got that name from this:
    shark + electric eel = LectricShark! (i got the idea from Steel Eel at SWSA....) and i like roller coasters alot. My home park is SFAW. and I have been to KBF, DL, Legoland, SFAW, SWSA, and SFFT. MY favorite woodie(s) is Texas Cyclone and GhostRider! GhostRider was my first "real" coaster. I've been here since, TN's layout was the black-grey one. That one was cool. So is this one! I used to be obsessed with the message board games threads. i think i still am. lol. I like to post and kill the thread. (no one posts after me!!! ) Why is this? oh well. I come and go. I would come here and post a whole ton. Go away and do somehting else for weeks, then come back and post a lot again. I think i will always be a woodie poster. Well there is alot more about me. visit my site. for more about me. So long!

-lectricShark

ZZzzzaaaap!
    ThrillNetwork Editor (past tense: lectricShark)
    Never forget justice is what love looks like in public. -- OXFAM

And in the end we lie awake and we dream of making our escape.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags AstroWorld or Six Flags Over Texas. | Wooden Roller Coaster: Texas Cyclone (RIP). | Steel Roller Coaster: Titan.

ahahaahhh i have posted after you!!!

nice to meet you!
    Ruler of TN's Darkside
    Hell is truth seen to late
    R.I.P.-Orient Express
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Timberwolf | Steel Roller Coaster: Dueling Dragons- Both kick ass!!

Darn it Lance, you beat me to it.

Nice to have ya Lectric