Thread: Will we have a gay prime minister

If Michael Portillo becomes the next leader of the conservative party and if he wins the next election then we will have a gay prime minister .
    <BR>What do you think?

<BR>A rich man's joke is always funny

Suspended Poster
    it could happen and i could really care aslong as Anne Witticombe doesn't get in!!
    *If anyone is offended by this post, then it your fault for not agreeing with me*
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Parc Asterix | Wooden Roller Coaster: Tonnerre de Zeus | Steel Roller Coaster: Nemesis

Looping Poster
    Where's Margaret Thatcher when you need her.
    When you say WISCONSIN!!! You've said it all!

Umm, is this the election in the United Kingdom of Great Britain? If so, I thought Tony Blair was going to be prime minster again, or at least thats what the news said according to their "polls"
    Life is a rollercoaster, enjoy it, b/c the ride is always too short (If someone's already said this, sorry, I didn't mean to rip it off ya)
    Favorites: Amusement Park: BGW | Wooden Roller Coaster: Backwards Rebel Yell | Steel Roller Coaster: Apollo's Chariot

Yeah Tony Blair won for all those Americans out there

Looping Poster
    <!-- BBCode Quote Start --><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BR>On 2001-06-11 14:56, Coasterman2k1 wrote:
    <BR>Yeah Tony Blair won for all those Americans out there</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><!-- BBCode Quote End -->
    <BR>
    <BR>Sigh... Not only has the sun set on the British Empire, the moon is in full eclipse too.

go home