Thread: Señor Pablo in da house

Señor Pablo in da house

Ole,

I am Señor Pablo, your new Administrator. I just want to say what's up my chicos and chicas!

With me around, you're going to see a new ThrillNetwork! I be representing you as your first International Administrator as I hail from Mexico!

I love bullfighting, and I do it professionally. Do any of you like it?

I'd say something in Espagnol, but al I know is a little bit of Francais (hmmm, iron here??).

So I guess my only question is....did you see any hot American co-eds in Tijuana yet for Spring Break?
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

hey is your avatar like that only for april fools? cause that is like the coolest avatar.
    "foolish earthlings, cower before the awesome techno onslaught of nine-hundred-and-nine robots dancing in unison"
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Maverick

My avatar is like this all the time.

Also, we don't get any hot "American co-eds" for Spring Break. We just get the ones that want to do something like Alternative Spring Break working for the poor. They also seem offended that we do bullfighting too.

That's not a surprise. Most of those chicks are kinda ugly anyhow. That's why they do that stuff. Not knocking on Alternative Spring Breakers, but sometimes they need to know when to have fun.

How could we Americanize the Running of the Bulls tradition (besides the mad dash at CP)? Afterall, it seems we Americanize everything else!

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

¡Hola, Señor Pablo! ¡Bienvenidos a ThrillNetwork! Espero que el Web site tendrá más contenido sobre luchando de los toros y menos sobre las montañas rusas. Montañas rusas son aburrido y eso Web site necesita más diversion. Pienso que hablando sobre luchando de los toros estará una buena cosa para ThrillNetwork. Gracias, Señor Pablo.

Espero que su tiempo en ThrillNetwork estaría bueno. ¡Pase un buen día!
    ThrillNetwork editor emeritus - NSCIGC member
    Voyage is the best coaster
    Raptor ride count - 1,160.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Holiday World, Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor

Strata Poster
    Did you see that center from the Oakland Raiders the week before the Super Bowl. He was supposedly down there drinking and getting drugs.

I like Bulls too. The Chicago Bulls and Raging Bull that is.

What the heck does all that mean Chip?

Favorites: Amusement Park: EPCOT Center | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Top Thrill Dragster

"Hello, Mr. Pablo! Welcome to ThrillNetwork! I hope that the Web site will have more containing on fighting of the bulls and less on huntings. Huntings are boring and that Web site needs more diversion. I think that speaking on fighting of the bulls it will be a good thing for ThrillNetwork. Thanks, Mr. Pablo.

I hope that its time in ThrillNetwork would be good. Good day passes!"

That is Chips post translated into English according to Google. It doesn't sound like it makes much sense though. Anyway, welcome to the boards Señor Pablo.
    LINKIN PARK IS A ROLLER COASTER!!!!
    LINKIN PARK IS A ROOOOOOLER COASTER!!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Georgia Cyclone | Steel Roller Coaster: TTD and MF

Hola Pablo. Me llamo Cero G

Bullfighting is a cool sport. What other sport is there where people piss off dangerous animals while in a small arena with them. BTW here is a pic of a guy selling tickets to a bull fight...

ThrillNetwork Tech Admin

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghost Rider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Sr. Pablo, my Spanish is in no way as good as Chip's (anymore, atleast), but I will try to greet you the best that I can!

Senor Pablo, cuantos anos tienes tu? ¡Yo soy muy feliz este tu tiene basar Thrillnetwork! Estoy esperanzado nosotros podemos hablar en el futuro. Hasta Luego, mi amigo. Adios, Jodi, aka Jojo

If I said anything wrong, I am sorry... I haven't had a Spanish class since 11th grade, which would now be four years ago.

Don't use online translators folks. Here's what I said since Señor Pablo's not translating.

Hi, Señor Pablo! Welcome to ThrillNetwork! I hope this Web site will have more content on bullfighting and less on roller coasters. Roller cosaters are boring and this Web site needs more fun. I think that talking about bullfighting will be a good thing for TN. Thanks, Señor Pablo.

I hope that your time at TN will be good. Have a good day!
    ThrillNetwork editor emeritus - NSCIGC member
    Voyage is the best coaster
    Raptor ride count - 1,160.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Holiday World, Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor

Been Here Since the Begining Sir Willow's Avatar
    Ole' and Bienvenidos!! About time you showed up!

Now, a donde esta' los toros? Toro! Toro!
    Have you read my number 1 best seller? There will be a test! ~God
    Life with God is one thrill ride you'll never want to get off of.
    My park & coaster photos: Sir Willow's Smugmug pictures
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Silver Dollar City, Dollywood, Bonfante Gardens, Holiday World, SFGrAm, Legoland and Disneyland | Wooden Roller Coaster: Phoenix,Thunderhead- Dollywood, NM Rattler, Raven & Legend- HW, Viper- SFGrAm, Giant Dipper-SCBB | Steel Roller Coaster: X!!, Goliath, Talon, Millenium Force, Montu, Kumba, others

Zoom zoom.....
    Hola Pablo! No hablo bien pero lo puedo hablar. Espero que tener un buen tiempo.

I think that makes sense... Takin Spanish 3 next year...oh boy!

WELCOME!!!

So this was an all day thing (Senor's post is stamped 12:14 am). I still missed all of it, I can't believe this!!!

so if pablo really didn't exsist, who made his posts? also, is there any chance his avatar would go up for graps cause i want it! that is such a freakin cool avatar.
    "foolish earthlings, cower before the awesome techno onslaught of nine-hundred-and-nine robots dancing in unison"
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Maverick

Who said Pablo doesn't exist? If he didn't exist, don't you think this thread would have been deleted when our avatars got switched back t normal?

Been Here Since the Begining Sir Willow's Avatar
    CP Mark, I guess that you missed that nice big bold announcement at the top of the fourms, didn't you.
    Have you read my number 1 best seller? There will be a test! ~God
    Life with God is one thrill ride you'll never want to get off of.
    My park & coaster photos: Sir Willow's Smugmug pictures
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Silver Dollar City, Dollywood, Bonfante Gardens, Holiday World, SFGrAm, Legoland and Disneyland | Wooden Roller Coaster: Phoenix,Thunderhead- Dollywood, NM Rattler, Raven & Legend- HW, Viper- SFGrAm, Giant Dipper-SCBB | Steel Roller Coaster: X!!, Goliath, Talon, Millenium Force, Montu, Kumba, others

99% of the time when I come here, I hit "view new posts" so noramlly I don't check the announcements.

Though it is quite interesting and I knew Steven had a hand in a few things.

Senor Pablo died in a freak Submarine accident off the coast of Maine yesterday. My heart goes out to the entire Pablo family.

-Kraken

It's a good thing that you translated that for us. I'm not too sure how a web site could confuse huntings with rollercoasters or fun with diversions. Oh well.
    LINKIN PARK IS A ROLLER COASTER!!!!
    LINKIN PARK IS A ROOOOOOLER COASTER!!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Georgia Cyclone | Steel Roller Coaster: TTD and MF

I'm the good looking one Steven's Avatar
    Since Senor Pablo died I'm going to close this thread .
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum