Thread: Make SZ better

Make SZ better

What should we put on the specific game home pages. What other suggestions to make them better.

We are making it possible to have multiple images that thumbnail automatically.

Also now that we built it and its very stable help us get noticed!
    Follow ThrillNetwork on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
    Favorites: Amusement Park: IOA | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cyclone, CI | Steel Roller Coaster: Nitro

For the top 10 (as far as NL goes) add a big screenshot of the number one ride, if the persons opts to put one up. Also, it'd be nice to know who the ride was done by. Those are just a few things I've noticed right now.
    "Cedar Point has a wide variety of wooden coasters" - Discovery Channel
    Favorites: Amusement Park: CP | Wooden Roller Coaster: Legend | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Strata Poster
    The only problem is the lack of people downloading and rating the rides. Other than that eveything seems pretty good.

Favorites: Amusement Park: EPCOT Center | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Top Thrill Dragster

Well, for RCT lovers, the TN Premier Parks is restarting. It will be conducted through Speedzone and the boards conjuctively. If you want to find out more, check out one of the three announcements across Thrillnetwork (Boards, Main Site, Speedzone).
    SFA SOURCE . . .
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Wild One | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Ok, I've noticed more things. I think posts made in the speedzone should count towards your post count. Also, there is no editing on your posts. I'm trying to help someone out, but I can't even type it all. Allow for more typing.

EDIT:I'm on a role haha. More choice on rating, such as instead of 1-10, how about halves, like 9 1/2 or something like that.
    Last edited by Alex T; 05-31-2003 at 07:40 PM.
    "Cedar Point has a wide variety of wooden coasters" - Discovery Channel
    Favorites: Amusement Park: CP | Wooden Roller Coaster: Legend | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

we should have something like coastersims where you have to rate and comment on every one out of 5 rides you download. its very discouraging to spend a long time on a ride and then have a lot of downloads, but no comments or ratings. (or worse, bad ratings and no comments).

also, there should be something where you can sort rides by the designer. that way if you like a ride that "bob" builds, you see all of bob's other rides and download them also.

i agree with ejatwd's post. and, i also think that speedzone needs a premier coasters contest, sort of like the no limits coaster challenges.
    o hai. i herd u liek mudkipz?
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point

rawr!
    Show the weekly top 5 rides somewhere? Right now no matter how something is rated it just keeps getting pushed further and further down the list.

How about showing small thumbnails beside ride names instead of just the name?

Q
    Favorites: | Wooden Roller Coaster: I have yet to ride a decent woodie :( | Steel Roller Coaster: Dueling Dragons: Ice