Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your first Coaster Ride?

My first roller coaster ride was unforgettable! The Loch Ness Monster addicted me on that warm May day so long ago! Which coaster made you the addict you are today?
    I've done some awesome things
    <BR>in my life and only found one thing
    <BR>greater than a roller coaster ride...
    <BR>that would be knowing Jesus!
    <BR><><

New Mexico Rattler Poster BryanWood's Avatar
    Mine was Racer at Kennywood. I was so terrified it wasn't funny. After the first drop, I loved it. Now, I can't get enough of it! Aaahhh...the memories.

Looping Poster
    Mine was actually Iron Dragon at Cedar Point..
    <BR>
    <BR>_________________
    <BR>VorTeX - Not named after the PKI Coaster
    <BR>Cedar Point Season Pass Holder
    <BR>
    <BR>Got Questions?
    <BR><!-- BBCode auto-link start --><a href="http://www.fallentree.org" target="_blank">http://www.fallentree.org</a><!-- BBCode auto-link end --><BR><BR><font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VorTeX on 2001-05-04 23:50 ]</font>

Yeah, shes awesome...JUST DEAL slipknot8527's Avatar
    My first ride was the Mindbender at Six Flags Over Georgia. It's still in my top twenty favorite rides. The helix has 5 g's! Awesome coaster!

scorpion at BGT, i was a very tall 4 year old, my dad MADE me go on it. i was very pale, but i wish i had warmed up on something a little less scary...
    i came all the way to CP and rode THAT MFer.
    <BR>
    <BR>everyone IM me on AOL i need to talk to someone about coasters. All of my friends hate 'em.

Looping Poster
    My first woody was Zippen Pippen at Libertyland...an old classic style 1900's woody...and my first steeler was a SMALLER and tamed down version of Revolution at ...if you guys dont believe me...check this out at <!-- BBCode auto-link start --><a href="http://www.libertyland.com" target="_blank">www.libertyland.com</a><!-- BBCode auto-link end -->!
    Roller koasters are beautiful pieces of art. The movement of the trains is my anime. The screams are music to my ears.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast/Grizzly | Steel Roller Coaster: X/ Millenium Force

My first ride was Super Dooper Looper at Hershey Park, but the one that got me addicted was also the Loch Ness Monster Icky, but I don't have quite the same interest as Jesus as you do.
    "Dee-dee-deeeeeeeee-dede-deeeeeeee-dedede-dee"
    <BR>Slash, November Rain
    <BR>IOA RULES!
    <BR>"Feel the Rhythm in your hands!"
    <BR>Chris Cornell, Spoon Man

Corkscrew Poster
    thunder hawk at dorney

The VERY first one I rode was runaway train. Nitro, however, made me addict!

B&MAaron-I think I got saved on Nessie! haha
    <BR>

My first coaster was the Mister Twister at Elitch Gardens in Denver in 1979. One of the best coasters I have ever ridden. It is a shame that it no longer exists. I know Knoebels built one based on the blue print but it was modified and it is not the same ride.

My first was a pretty intense one....
    <BR>
    <BR>Batman: The Ride at Six Flags St. Louis
    Custom Imaging @ Afterlife Graphic Design: http://afterlifegd.com

My First Ever was Montezooma's Revenge at KBF. It's still a great ride, It make me the Coaster freak i am today.
    You'll Love Me, You'll Hate Me, You'll never forget Me!

Wooden Poster
    Mine was on Runaway Mine Train at SFOT. That final drop seems huge when your 6.
    NickD
    Visit CoasterChat
    Not a Member of the NSCIGC
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Silver Dollar City | Wooden Roller Coaster: Texas Giant | Steel Roller Coaster: Titan

Tell me about it nyder...

First coaster was at Boblo Island: the Nightmare. Nothing like strobe lights to freak out the uninitiated!

Minetrain Poster
    My first coaster ride was Top Gun at Paramount's Great America when i was seven. Its still a fun ride, but too short!

Strata Poster
    Runnaway Train at Six Flags Great Adventure

The Live Oak LadyBug, which none of you have ever heard of.

Corkscrew at Knott's. I thought I was going to well !@!#$@! in my pants. But I haven't stopped riding yet!

Corkscrew at Knott's. I thought I was going to well !@!#$@! in my pants. But I haven't stopped riding yet!

Demon at Six Flags Great America twice followed by American Eagle. Eagles drop was so big back then, now it seems to have shrunk very much
    Stan
    <BR>
    <BR>www.coastershop.homestead.com
    <BR>Theme park and coaster models

Here's an interesting one:
    <BR>Dragon Mountain at Marineland in Niagara Falls, Canada.
    <BR>It was the second tallest looping coaster in the world at the time, right after Viper. I was 8. I was scared shootless.
    <BR>As soon as I got home, i started drawing up my own incredible design. Not surprisingly, it looked almost EXACTLY like Dragon Mountain.
    <BR>Ive been obsessed ever since.

The Deamon at Paramount's Great America. I cried up the lift and down the drop and never stoped loven coasters afterwards.
    My Top 5 Thrillers
    <BR>5. Goliath(SFMM)
    <BR>4. V2-Vertical Velocity(SFMW)
    <BR>3. The Mailiboomer(DCA)
    <BR>2. Indiana Jones Adventure(DL)
    <BR>1. California Screamin'

My first ever roller coaster ride was Revolution at Six Flags Magic Mountain.

PKI Racer, in the late 70's. My face hit the bar, and I bit through my lip! ouch!.....then YAY!

Drachen Fire, maybe thats why I like the ride so much while everyone else hates it.

Looping Poster
    My first Roller Coaster ride was on the Side Winder at Hershey Park and i would have to say it is on my top 5 list

Wooden Poster
    Mine was Zipper Dipper at Blackpool Pleasure Beach, and then it was the Rollercoaster at Blackpool Pleasure Beach but my first ever coaster that I went on with an inversion in it was Rock 'n' Rollercoaster at Disney MGM Studios, Florida.
    Scoz
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Magic Mountain/IOA | Wooden Roller Coaster: RoAr | Steel Roller Coaster: Incredible Hulk

Wooden Poster
    The Cedar Creek Mine Ride at Cedar Point.
    John --
    265 coasters and counting!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Rampage | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast